Thirty Three and a Third Wedding Photography

$3,300 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,300 Most Popular Price

More Party. Less Posing.

We try to navigate the wedding day in the least intrusive way possible. We tend to use longer lenses and capture the authentic moments that occur throughout your day without trying to orchestrate anything, that way you can be totally present throughout. Of course there are exceptions, like during portraits where I will help with direction and some posing, and during the party where we absolutely insert ourselves into the middle of it 😆

Whether you're going to declare your love in front of zero witnesses or 150 of them, let's document the love that exists in and out of your wedding day.

Based in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Bilingual wedding photographer of 10+ years.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,300

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Korynn
    Korynn H. Getting married on 05/27/2024

Hector is amazing!

Hector was amazing and his work is phenomenal! He captured the moment I proposed, followed by an engagement session and it turned out amazing. He gave us a nice tour of the Old San Juan area and he made us feel comfortable, at ease, safe, and welcome. We will definitely stay in contact with him and we plan on using his business for future events!
  • Sarah
    Sarah P. Getting married on 01/12/2024
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hector, our official go-to guy :)

How do I even begin? Hector was not only a testament to true professionalism, but provided my boyfriend and I with photos we simply can't get enough of. Dealing with foreign NY subway traffic we were SO LATE, I was freaked and sorry, but Hector was simply just chilling on a bench (very patiently) awaiting our arrival. As a girl who is ALWAYS LATE this tiny piece of kindness did so much for my day and experience :) We treasure our photos, loved our experience, and can't wait to hire sir Hector again. Beyond grateful, thank you!!!

P.S: If you have a nervous bf, gf, partner... look no further :) It was my guy's first time in front of the camera, and his words after were "I seriously didn't even know he was there" Perfect!
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly M. Getting married on 03/18/2023

Simply the best

Okay so where do I even begin? My fiancé and I were looking to do an engagement photoshoot in San Juan while on vacation (and looking for our wedding venue) I began looking for someone and came across Hector. And boy oh boy are we so happy we found him. He literally was so helpful from choosing a time and day to shoot. He responded to all of my questions in a timely manner and offered some tips before the photoshoot. We went all around the city of San Juan and captured the beauty and charm of the city in all of our photos. We are beyond grateful for Hector and his work. We love every single one of our photos and can’t stop smiling when looking at them. If you have any thought about choosing Hector, do it. You will be so happy you did. Thank you again for the most amazing shoot and a lifetime memory of our engagement shoot in beautiful San Juan!!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Pricing

Runway Events Runway Events Wedding Planners

Hector and Kristina are so amazing. They give a great experience and incredible photos!! <3 Love these two.

561 Calle Trigo San Juan, PR, 00907
321-438-1494
Location of (Thirty Three and a Third Wedding Photography)

Other vendors in Puerto Rico for your wedding