Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Thinh Le Photography

Your Day. Your Memories. Captured.

I am Thinh Le,

And I am your photographer.

I specialize in weddings. I shoot the real you, the realities of each moment, and focus on the candid moments and details of the day that may not be seen or missed. My focus is on getting to know you, making you feel comfortable, and relaxing so you can be you while I capture the real moments.

When we meet for a consultation, I love to hear about your wedding plans and learn about you as a couple. I do custom timelines for all of my clients. I will answer all of your questions about wedding photography, and with many weddings under my belt, I am happy to offer suggestions to help your wedding day run smoothly. I enjoy getting to know couples. On your special day, I’ll help you seamlessly transition from getting ready, to the ceremony, to the reception—along with all your family, bridesmaids, groomsmen, flower girls, and ring bearers. I custom edit virtually all the photos I shoot, and I offer shared copyrights so you own all of your images forever.

Photography is not a job, it is not work, it is my passion. Capturing your wedding day is an honor and a privilege. I look forward to creating memories with you.

Give me a call or shoot me an email and I am happy to answer any questions you may have!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Jacksonville

Follow Thinh Le Photography on

12 Reviews for Thinh Le Photography

Engagement Shoot (3)
Digital Files (3)
High-Res Images (1)
Albums (1)

Thinh Le was very professional and his wife was so helpful and sweet. The pictures came out absolutely beautiful! We are so happy we won the raffle for the engagement photos!

Profile Picture Anna, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great photographer! We loved working with him, he was so friendly and our pictures turned out beautiful! We will definitely use him again

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/28/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

It was such an awesome experience to work with Thinh. A very professional and creative photographer. He absolutely showed passion for his work; hence laying on the ground and climbing trees in order to captured my photos in different angles! Its definately a great feeling to know that my photographer works with his heart and photos turned out more than I've ever expected! completely love his works! totally would recommend him!

Profile Picture kristi, 8/27/16, 1 Review