The Wild Fleur Co.

Pleasant Hill, CA View map

$5,500 Typical Price

Based in Pleasant Hill, California, The Wild Fleur Co. is a wedding florist studio that creates bespoke arrangements. Established in 2020, this company is proudly Latina-owned, and it caters to the bay area of Northern California. The Wild Fleur Co. aims to delight couples and their guests with beautiful florals at every event. From intimate elopements to full-blown black-tie soirees, this studio can assist weddings and events of all sizes. The Wild Fleur Co. is also available for bridal showers, bachelorette picnics, and morning-after brunches.

The Wild Fleur Co. is owned by Principal Floral Designer Marissa Zoetewey. Her inspiration is drawn from travel, natural beauty, and the healing principles of various blossoms. Dedicated to clients and their events, Marissa and The Wild Fleur Co. curate breathtaking arrangements that compliment the special celebration. The Wild Fleur Co. sources sustainable, locally grown flowers where possible. They seek partnerships and collaboration with like-minded creators and other women-owned businesses. Headquartered in Pleasant Hill, California, The Wild Fleur Co. can provide services from Napa Valley to the South Bay. Travel outside of Northern California is available on request.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$300

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$175

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$275

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$5,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Ana C. Married on 01/28/2022

Talented Bay Area Florist

We are so thankful we came across Marissa and her floral work. We didn’t have any real specific asks other than something colorful and romantic that tied with our venue. I fully trusted Marissa’s suggestion - I don’t believe I requested a single flower! Marissa was spot on with the variety she chose. She was patient and knowledgeable in every meeting and walk through. She adapted to changes as the pandemic impacted supply and communicated in a timely manner. The end results were stunning! Each bouquet, floral installation and table arrangement was breathtaking and truly elevated the entire day. Marissa Is an artist and worth every penny. Her dedication and creativity is evident. She truly puts love and attention into her work and we cannot recommend her enough!
    Jacqueline S. Married on 09/24/2021

Stunning Florals and Great Service

From the start of the process to the absolutely breathtaking finished product, Marissa was professional, organized, and so easy to work with. She worked with me to understand my aesthetic and style for my wedding and executed the most perfect florals. I wanted a bit more of an organic style and she totally nailed it! She made the most fabulous mood board so I could envision the look before the wedding and I couldn't believe that the florals were even better in person. I had so many compliments from our guests on how beautiful the flowers were. I did an a la carte option to fit my budget and it worked out perfectly. You can tell Marissa is extremely passionate and driven and that passion shows through in her work. I admire her work ethic and her talent and I cannot say enough great things about her. She was so understanding and worked with me and the changes that came from our original venue being in the fire zones only a few weeks before our wedding. We had to find a new venue (that ended up being my parents’ backyard) and downsize our wedding and Marissa was so sweet and helpful throughout the process. Thank you so much, Marissa!
  • Angelica
    Angelica Married on 09/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Above & beyond Expectations!

This review is a year over due. We wanted a grand hanging floral centerpiece with a chandelier in the center but didn't expect it be so expensive. We narrowed down our search to a handful of florists then interviewed 3. The Wild Fleur was only 1 year old by the time we interviewed Marissa in September 2021 but it was her energy, passion, prompt response, & her ability to work with our budget that made us choose her.

Marissa is such a kind-hearted soul who's really passionate about what she does. She was detailed-oriented and made sure that she provided every element that we wanted. She gave us great practical advice and was always upfront about everything. We ran into many issues (i.e. vase shipping delays) but she was able to work through all of them. She is also very proactive in coming up with a solution. For example, we wanted a draped backdrop with our neon sign along with some florals. The neon sign is heavy and can't be attached to the wall so we had to find a sturdy enough material to hang it on. Marissa offered to repaint her wooden frame to match our theme and/or rent a metal stand from a fellow florist. Although we found an alternative solution, she just goes above & beyond in any task or challenge that's brought to her attention.

On the day of the wedding, we were a bit concern since we were given a tight window for set-up but Marissa & her team did an excellent job! When we walked through the doors and saw the hanging floral centerpiece, we were in awe. All the flowers from the table centerpieces to the sweetheart table were so beautiful & lush as well! The arrangements along with the pops of blue tulips were perfect for our winter wedding theme. Not only that, Marissa was so generous in providing us complimentary bud vases for our welcome table/seating chart area and even used the extra smilax around the staircase entrance. We cannot compliment, thank, or recommend Marissa enough!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Marissa Zoetewey
Marissa Zoetewey
Owner - Principal Designer

Hi! I’m Marissa, Owner and Principal Floral Designer behind The Wild Fleur Co. When I’m not rummaging around at the flower mart, installing blooms, or dreaming up new ideas, I love gathering stamps in my passport, hiking, and practicing yoga (I even got certified on my travels to India!). I’m lucky to have been trained by some of the best floral artists in the business and love collaborating with other creatives, flowering events, and helping my clients celebrate their special occasions with blooms. I can’t wait to meet you and help you bring your floral dreams to life; reach out and let’s chat!

Norse Drive Pleasant Hill, CA, 94523
925-322-0782
Location of (The Wild Fleur Co.)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding