Fayetteville, AR 72701 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 64

About The Wedding Lady

The Wedding Lady is a wedding planning service based in Fayetteville, Arkansas. Carolyn Lee, the owner, specializes in full-service wedding planning and day-of coordination, having spent over 15 years before founding her company planning professional conferences. Carolyn and her team provide planning services to weddings throughout Little Rock and the surrounding area. Couples will be assured that their wedding day will be creatively planned and expertly executed.

The Wedding Lady offers planning assistance to several different wedding types, including civil unions, destination weddings, elopements, religious ceremonies, nonreligious ceremonies, eco-friendly weddings, and cultural weddings. Carolyn and an assistant from her team can help coordinate wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. The company offers couples the following services:

• Budget analysis

The Wedding Lady 4
The Wedding Lady 5
The Wedding Lady 6

Cathy Ott · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing and stress-free experience!

There are not enough stars in the world to express how amazing Carolyn and Adria were with planning my wedding. They were professional, kind, understanding, and made my day enjoyable and completely stress free. My wedding was planned in a relatively short amount of time (4 months) and they were on top of everything down to the last detail. My favorite part about working with these ladies was the amount of time they gave me through both texts and emails, which really helped to ease the stress of planning from our first conversation to the last. I met with them in person several times throughout the planning process and it was awesome to have their help with things like the florist, layout, etc. My day was beyond perfect and I have these ladies to thank for it. I HIGHLY recommend these ladies! Thank you Carolyn and Adria!!!

Sent on 08/18/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 11/03/2018

So easy to work with!!

Carolyn and her team were prepared and 100% on top of things throughout our planning experience! Extremely experienced and knowledgeable about the wedding industry, they gave us plenty of suggestions and advice to have a successful wedding. They not only made our planning experience and wedding day easy, but went above and beyond making it beautiful and everything we wanted. Our guests gave us tons of compliments on the party, and we could not have done it without the expertise that The Wedding Lady provided. They are personable and friendly which was very important to us. We highly recommend The Wedding Lady if you want a trustworthy and fun wedding planning experience!!

Sent on 12/13/2018

The Wedding Lady's reply:

Hannah, y'all were so much fun to work with too! I thought your wedding turned out beautifully and just like what we wanted. It was a fun night! Thanks for your positive feedback.

Madison · Married on 06/30/2018

As someone who used to believe that I could plan and handle all of my wedding details on my own, I am so thankful that we reached out to The Wedding Lady. Carolyn and her team made such a positive difference in our planning experience, as well as the day of the wedding! It was so nice to be able to lean on her experience and expertise while making decisions throughout the planning process. She provided helpful suggestions and insights that we wouldn't have otherwise known. On the big day, Carolyn coordinated between all of our vendors, handled all of the decorating, and kept us perfectly on schedule throughout the evening. I can say with confidence that, had we not worked with her, I would have been too stressed out to really enjoy our special day. It was so nice to breeze through our wedding planning process knowing that I had a wedding expert just a phone call away!

Sent on 07/21/2018

The Wedding Lady's reply:

Maddie, Thanks for your great feedback! I thought your wedding was fun and went so smoothly. It was just beautiful and I am so happy to have been there. Thank you! Carolyn

The Wedding Lady FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Groove Productions
    Groove Productions Wedding DJs

Carolyn is amazing to work with. She takes care of her brides from start to finish with a personalized touch only Carolyn can do. So easy to work with in every wedding we do with her. You can't go wrong with The Wedding Lady of NWA.

• Botanical Garden of the Ozarks
    Botanical Garden of the Ozarks Banquet Halls

The Wedding Lady, Carolyn Lee is a JOY to work with at Botanical Garden of the Ozarks. She takes care of it all!!

• Fayetteville, AR, 72701 See on map