The Vintage Barn at Merefield

Midway, KY View map Visit website

The Vintage Barn is a beautiful old horse barn that has been refurbished. It sits on a 365 acre horse farm in the heart of Horse Country. Chandeliers and Edison string bulb lighting make the barn glow inside and out! We have farmhouse tables that reach from end to end in the center of the barn. There are also round tables and folding chairs or you can choose the handpicked antique mismatched chairs for your guests! Unique sitting areas with beautiful victorian furniture and loft areas are perfect for sipping bourbon or chatting with old friends. The cottage is attached and has two bathrooms, a bridal suite and grooms quarters! The round barn is just outside the barn and is the perfect place for cocktails and dancing! Come see us! You will fall in love! Again!

Heather M. Getting married on 10/23/2021

Experience

We are actually getting married this month at the Lily Barn at Merefield. It is their new venue they just opened this year. I was very nervous in the beginning because the venue was not fully finished when I booked my wedding day, but it has turned out wonderful. The venue is so beautiful, and Missy (the owner) offers so much in the cost for the venue. Not only does she offer tables, chairs, and linens in the price, but she has so many beautiful decorations that make having your dream wedding possible on a limited budget. Missy has been there to answer any questions we may have, and goes above and beyond to help her clients have the most beautiful day.
  • Madison
    Madison D. Married on 10/09/2021

Radcliff Wedding

I can’t put into words how appreciative I am for Missy and her staff!! She has put my mind at ease in so many ways. My parents have been less stressed also! I can’t wait to say “I Do” at the Vintage Barn at Merefield Farm!! Thank you Missy for everything and making my day less stressful!! You are the best!!! 😘
  • Taylor
    Taylor B. Married on 10/06/2021

Best venue ever!

I am getting married in 1 week, and I am so excited and pleased with The Vintage Barn and their staff. Therefore, I wanted to go ahead and write this! I could not be happier with Missy (the owner) and her team. They have been such a help and so welcoming from the first time I visited the barn. Missy strives to help each bride and groom feel at-home and stress free, yet very professional. I could NOT imagine having my wedding anywhere else, or working with another team. They have taken care of SO MUCH, which has taken lots of stress off of me. The barn itself is BEAUTIFUL! The barn has SO much character itself and the surrounding land, horses, and black horse fence just top it off. I am so excited to be having the wedding I have been picturing/planning since I was a little girl at this venue. If you are even questioning booking or visiting this venue DO IT! I promise you will be glad you did!

301 Lansing Lane Midway, KY, 40347
(859) 948-0201
Location of (The Vintage Barn at Merefield)

Other vendors in Lexington for your wedding

Wedding Venues