2207 Grandwood Lane, Augusta, GA 30909 Map · Phone number

About The Tony Howard Show

THE TONY HOWARD SHOW IS ONE OF THE TOP WEDDING BANDS IN THE SOUTH EAST. HE WAS SIGNED WITH JAMES BROWN FOR 15 YEARS. FROM 50 AND 60'S TO MOTOWN ,BEACH AND THEN FOR THE PARTY FOLKS SONGS LIKE GET LOW , BRICK HOUSE, UMBRELLA AND LOTS MORE.....THIS GROUP STAYS BOOKED WAY IN ADVANCE SO CALL EARLY FOR AN EVENT YOUR GUEST WILL NEVER FORGET.

Band Whitesuits
TONY AND JAMES BROWN
TONY AND JAMES BROWN
THE FUNKY BAND
THE FUNKY BAND
Band Whitesuits

8 Reviews for The Tony Howard Show

LOVE the Tony Howard Show! Our guests had so much fun, and every singer in the band is amazing! They worked with us on incorporating some recorded songs we wanted to use as well. Tony knows how to get a crowd into the excitement and is a true professional, not to mention a lot of fun! After going through many many band options, we were so happy we chose to work with Tony Howard. Our friends have hired him in previous years as well, and the recommendations will keep going from here on.

Sent on 04/30/2015

Sarah · Married on 09/07/2013

Tony Howard Show did a great job at our wedding. They engaged the crowd and even got my husband to dance, which I had never seen until our wedding.

They really got the crowd involved and played everything we wanted to hear. We had a blast! Thank you THS!

Sent on 11/03/2013

Angel · Married on 06/28/2008

I echo the sentiments of all the other reviewers--this is an awesome and FUN band. My favorite part of the band's performance is when they give the audience an opportunity to sing karaoke. Although I do not have a good singing voice, the band got me out of my shell and I performed at least two songs!

Sent on 12/03/2009

Award

The Tony Howard Show FAQ

• What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season?
  • What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season?
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package? $ 7,040.00
  • Which of the following are included in the package? Ceremony Music, Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Blues, Country, Dance, Funk, Hip Hop, Motown, Oldies, Pop, R&B / Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What music services do you provide? Karaoke Services, MC, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Vocals, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Fog Machine, Lighting, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System

• 2207 Grandwood Lane Augusta, 30909 See on map