The Sweet Shoppe by Beth

• Martine's Pastries

2 Reviews for The Sweet Shoppe by Beth

• Emma

Emma Leggio · Married on 12/08/2020

Had to get 3 flavors because we couldn't choose!

Beth was amazing to work with! I was planning a wedding out of town and she was more than willing to meet me on the weekends that I was in Lexington. She not only brought me the few flavors that we requested to try but she brought a few more she thought we would like in addition to frosting and filler. Which I have to admit that all were amazing - which made it hard to choose (which is why we ended up with three flavors in our wedding cake!). On top of that, she was extremely responsive and accepted all my phone calls to confirm all the details.

On top of that we used Beth for our rehearsal dinner cake and it durned out fabulous! My now husband and all of his friends were amazed at the result and loved all the details!

Beth thank you so much for all your hard work and the delicious cakes!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Erica · Married on 05/26/2018

Not only was the cake absolutely beautiful, it was decadent too. The icing was the best consistency and flavor- and the cake was moist and the perfect density. I received many compliments - from very discerning critics! I would highly recommend working with Beth and her team-- you will not be disappointed. She listened to my vision and delivered! Very much appreciated!!

Sent on 06/17/2018

• Nicholasville, 40356 See on map
    (859) 223-9977 (Phone number)
    Location of (The Sweet Shoppe by Beth)