Mishawaka, IN 46544 Map · Phone number

About The Summer Quartet

The Summer Quartet is a traditional string quartet (2 violins, viola, and cello) that can provide musical accompaniment for special event. Our group's repertoire includes classical and contemporary musical selections, allowing you more choices to completely personalize you wedding. We play for both wedding ceremonies and receptions.

3 Reviews for The Summer Quartet

Daniel · Married on 10/16/2010

Quartet was fantastic and reasonably priced. I would recommend to anyone in a heartbeat.

Jamie · Married on 05/19/2007

A very talented quartet. Reliable, professional, on time, and just an overall pleasure to work with.

I had something very specific in mind for our ceremony (an assortment of Beatles songs) and even though they were not in their normal repertoire, they took the time to learn the songs for us. After we were pronounced husband and wife, and I turned to walk back down the aisle, I was so happy to hear the Summer Quartet playing "When I'm 64". =o)

I feel so lucky to have had such a wonderful quartet as part of my wedding. =o)

Heidi · Married on 08/15/2009

The music was perfect for my ceremony! Classical music really sets the tone for the overall wedding and envelops your guests into the beginnings of a fairy tale. The quartet was perfect, on time, never a mistake! Thank you all so much for a beautiful masterpiece!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

The Summer Quartet FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 525.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 825.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Sound/PA System
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? String - Quartet
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Viola, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sound/PA System

• Mishawaka, IN 46544 See on map