The Savannah Creative

Lubbock, TX View map Visit website
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

Everything in your life has led you to this point.

You’re thinking about how you want to capture it, how you’d like to remember these passing days. Maybe you want to have something to turn in your hands once the dust settles. To pass on to family, to have on your wall, to tack onto a love letter.

That’s where I step in. Committed to capturing unique stories, adventures, and those special in-between moments, I feel so lucky to be able to do what I do best day in and day out. Just know that I don’t do things in halves. Book me, and I’m all in!

Down for the ride, up for a dance, and here for the real stuff!

About Lakyn

Lakyn is a Lubbock, Texas wedding and elopement photographer. Read more about her journey here:

Hi, I'm Lakyn!

Massive Nerd
Dr. Pepper Addict
Video Game Expert
Gardening Enthusiast

I found photography through my dad at a very young age (think film cameras), and I love it for its capacity to freeze moments in time, to document love and life in all of its wild and wonderful forms. Thanks to the fuel my dad added to the fire, I graduated with my Bachelors of Fine Arts in Photography and am now pursing my Master's of Fine Arts, alongside another Bachelors in Animal Science. Add book nerd to the list of things up there! Hah!

When I'm not shooting your wedding, editing my heart out or studying, you can find me in the backyard with my three dogs, enjoying our little cozy, backyard paradise. I love everything about the outdoors (yes, even the heat), however I will not turn down a good night of binge watching Netflix.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Hand-Coloring
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

2nd Shooter
Hand-Coloring
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Jessica H. Married on 04/13/2019

An Expert in the Field

The best decision we have ever made was to hire Lakyn for our engagement session and wedding photography! She is an expert in her field and knows all the little tips and tricks to make the most of the time you have with her! She was an asset to our wedding day!

The Savannah Creative's reply:

Thank you, Jessica! I loved your wedding and being able to celebrate with everyone so much! It was such an honor working with you!
illustration stars

Team

Lakyn Hayes
Lakyn Hayes
Owner | Photographer | Professional Third-Wheel

Hi, I’m Lakyn. I’m a photographer, (video game nerd, gardening aficionado, dog mom and adventurer), and I’m here to tell your story. I found photography through my dad at a very young age (think film cameras), and I love it for its capacity to freeze moments in time, to document love and life in all of its wild and wonderful forms.

We'll be best friends if you love your family with all your heart, have a passion for helping others, and value connections over run of the mill experiences. When I'm not photographing your love, you can find me chilling out in my backyard with my dogs, restarting my island on Animal Crossing for the 45th time or cooking up a storm in the kitchen!

2110 53rd Street Lubbock, TX, 79412
4234319383
Location of (The Savannah Creative)

The Savannah Creative frequently asked questions

What photography services does The Savannah Creative include in the starting price?

The Savannah Creative includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Digital Files

What photography services does The Savannah Creative include in their most popular wedding package?

The Savannah Creative includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Prints

What photography styles does The Savannah Creative offer?

The Savannah Creative offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does The Savannah Creative offer?

The Savannah Creative offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does The Savannah Creative offer for wedding events?

The Savannah Creative offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend The Savannah Creative and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

The Savannah Creative is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does The Savannah Creative offer?

The Savannah Creative currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in El Paso for your wedding