The Round Barn at Twin Bridges

Twin Bridges, MT View map Visit website
Guests 50 to 250

Guests 50 to 250

The Round Barn at Twin Bridges is a historic country barn and wedding venue located in Twin Bridges, Montana. This beautifully restored building sports a unique circular shape and sits among the rolling hills of Montana. Contact The Round Barn at Twin Bridges and get ready for your perfect country wedding!

Facilities and Capacity
With three dynamic event spaces to select from, couples can accommodate 250 of their friends and family. The Round Barn mixes classic looks with elegant design to provide you with a one-of-a-kind venue. Inside you will see warm natural wood finishes, unique support beams and a floor plan that invites a grand celebration.

The Round Barn at Twin Bridges is a full-service wedding venue with event coordination available. Their services include:

• Bridal suite
  • Cleanup
  • Event rentals
  • Lighting/sound
  • Outside vendors
  • Parking
  • Wheelchair access

History
This venue was originally built in 1882 as a horse stable for Noah Armstrong. The highlight of this endeavor was raising and training Spokane, winner of the 1889 Kentucky Derby.

Location
This venue is located right off of State Route 41 in Twin Bridges, Montana. Here, you will be between Beaverhead-Deerlodge National Forest and Hollowtop Montain.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$3000.00

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Barn
Historic Building

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Bar Services
Clean Up
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Set Up
Wifi

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Altar/Arch
Audio Equipment
Centerpieces
Chairs
Dance Floor
Decor
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Flatware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

May
June
July
August
September
October

• Cassandra
    Cassandra B. Married on 04/09/2021

Service above and beyond!

My experience with the round barn was amazing! I had booked my wedding for the 21st of October and forgot to tell the vender what year. Once they realized they already had a wedding that day they went above and beyond to find me a date that would work and to help in whatever way they could. The next weekend, the 28th of October, was my wedding date and it ended up being the best weekend ever! I was able to have the round barn the day before my wedding to set up and to decorate, although I hardly decorated because the barn is so beautiful itself! The barn is the perfect backdrop and had great service and accessibility for everyone. I was very pleased with my experience there.
    Alexa Y. Married on 10/06/2020

Stunning Montana Venue

We loved our wedding experience working with Lacey at The Round Barn. Lacey was extremely helpful and accommodating with everything from decorations, to vendors, to questions about places for guests to stay in the area. It was a perfect venue and experience and exactly what we hoped for for our wedding day. The Barn is stunning. Highly recommend!
    Stephanie Married on 06/02/2018
    We had our dream wedding at the Round Barn! Lacey was so responsive, helpful and flexible with us! I had a million questions and she patiently answered all of them. She took the time to allow me to see the venue several times before the big day. She made me feel cared about and helped to ease my nerves. Lacey has incredible attention to detail - we had absolutely everything we needed. We couldn't have imagined a more perfect place to have our special day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

175 Bayers Lane Twin Bridges, MT, 59754
406-534-7247
Location of (The Round Barn at Twin Bridges)

Other vendors in Bozeman for your wedding

Wedding Venues