The Party Girl Events

Roswell, GA View map

I am Tammie Wilson, owner and founder of “The Party Girl Events”. I started TPGE over 12 years ago out of my love of entertaining and hosting events in my home and the community. I have found my passion in life and have translated that into a successful career! I consider myself fortunate that I can play a part in making someone’s event one they and their guests will remember. Please explore our site to see the events we have created and then call us to see how we can make your next event unique, fun and amazing…..The Party Starts Here!!

Tammie Wilson

Owner

To contact The Party Girl Events:

info@partygirlatlanta.com

678-580-0307

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination

How many planners are on your team?

Teryn Married on 05/20/2017
    They are absolutely wonderful! Super attentive. We love working with them. Tammie is amazing.
    Jaime Married on 05/17/2014
    Tammie and the team at Party Girl Events is absolutely amazing. They expertly coordinated everything we requested without batting an eye- Tammie is a logistics queen! They were extremely organized, responsive, professional, and an absolute joy to work with. I would highly recommend thee team for weddings, and any other events you're planning. They will take all the stress away from the day so that you can truly enjoy your event!
  • User1391653 2+ years ago
    Tammi and her staff are the BEST wedding/event planning team in the Atlanta area hands down. I was such a busy lady working full-time and still in grad school and I had ZERO time for planning a wedding. I found The Party Girl Events online and had to look no further. They took the reins and planned such a spectacular event that our families and friends are still talking about! She listened to my ideas and was able to find the best deals with the best vendors in the area. We were on a bit of a budget and they had no problem accommodating that. I splurged on the wedding planning team but it was the best investment I could have possibly made in preparing for my nuptials. I highly recommend Tammi and her girls for any event...every base was covered and I was able to enter into my special day 100% stress free!

White Columns Country Club White Columns Country Club Country Club Weddings

Tammy from The Party Girl Events does an amazing job! I have enjoyed working with her and look forward to continued events that she has planned.

Angel Wings Photography Angel Wings Photography Wedding Photographers

Highly Recommended! We can not say enough about "The Party Girls", we have worked with several wedding and event planners and they just don't compare. The Professional, fun staff, attention to detail, amazing creative ideas are all just some of the things you will see when you have them by your side for your special day... Book them now and you won't regret it!

Atlanta Wedding Productions Wedding Films Atlanta Wedding Productions Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

I am a local vendor that had the privilege to work with The Party Girl Events this past winter. What a great experience! I would highly recommend Tammie and her team to anyone looking for a balance of professional, fun and highly-detailed organization of your upcoming special event.

695 Garden Wilde Place Roswell, 30075
Location of (The Party Girl Events)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding