The original Prague Wedding & Lifestyle Portrait Photographer Kurt Vinion

Petrinska 41/4 please note we are based in Prague Czech Republic, Trieste, IT IT 0015Z Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About The original Prague Wedding & Lifestyle Portrait Photographer Kurt Vinion

Prague wedding photographer & portrait photographer Kurt Vinion is internationally renowned for creating timeless, elegant, artistic weddings and portraits in not only Prague but also Hong Kong and around Europe. Kurt focuses on images that not only showcase how great you two look, but more importantly - how you two felt during that very special time in your lives together.

Kurt's background as a photojournalist ensures that he will capture honest, emotive images - images that will be cherished for generations. And no worries, if you wish to have a posed or a specially stylized pre wedding portrait session - he can do that too as he is well known for his creative use of lighting and especially his night time portratis

'When you select me for either your wedding day or your very special portrait session I am confident that you will absolutely love the results.' Timeless, Elegant & Artistic Photography for discerning clients from around the world!

Kurt's weddings & portrait sessions have been featured in: Fab You Bliss. Asia Wedding Guide! Ireland's Wedding Online CS (Chicago Modern Luxury Brides) The Perfect Pose! Real Life Weddings Engaged Magazine and his work is heavily featured in The City of Prague marketing campaign as well as its international Prague Wedding Guide.

Additionally, Kurt's wedding photography has been featured on the BBC, Good Morning America and yes, the Oprah Winfrey show.

Follow The original Prague Wedding & Lifestyle Portrait Photographer Kurt Vinion on

• Vittore Buzzi
  • Andrea Cittadini Photography
  • luca tibberio
b7291dda75c8e880 JK Wedding Portrait
beautiful natural styled wedding photography from Prague
beautiful natural styled wedding photography from Prague
the best in magazine styled portraiture - captured at the Prague Castle at sunset
creative, luxury pre-weddings & post wedding photography
creative, luxury pre-weddings & post wedding photography
creative, artistic images for discerning clients from around the world
creative, artistic images for discerning clients from around the world
modern styled bridal portraits (a bit of posing) to make you look great
modern styled bridal portraits (a bit of posing) to make you look great
the best of natural styled, sunlit portraits from Prague
the best of natural styled, sunlit portraits from Prague
Creative, artistic wedding day portraits that capture your real personalities without feeling overly...
2656714c2283acb3 1518599110 6cd20de831f77eff 1518599110088 10 J S luxury prague
b7291dda75c8e880 JK Wedding Portrait
Romantic night time wedding photography in Prague

3 Reviews for The original Prague Wedding & Lifestyle Portrait Photographer Kurt Vinion

• Julie

Julie Pustejovsky Sellers · Getting married on 09/04/2021

A REAL photographer you can TRUST

Planning an elopement on another continent can be difficult, trying to find a photographer you can trust to capture the day is rough. I am very thankful I found Kurt. His photos are breathtaking! He is a true professional, not just some random guy with a camera. Working with Kurt was a pleasant experience, he is a genuine guy that really cares about his clients. Worth every penny and more!

Sent on 04/21/2020
  • Grace

Grace Bolanos · Married on 07/13/2019

Hire Kurt Vinion! You will be glad you did.

I came across Kurt Vinion's photography while searching for top photographers in the Prague area. Kurt came across with flying colors and rightfully so. I did not hesitate to contact him and it was one of the best moves I have ever done. My husband and I decided to reach out to him and he quickly responded. He was professional, friendly, informative and undoubtedly well experienced. I reached out via e-mail and we eventually connected via Skype. He is extremely knowledgeable and what I respected most about Kurt was his honesty and his advocacy to ensure we got what we wanted. We truly appreciated this. We met with Kurt upon arrival to Prague and his communication was solid. He went above and beyond to prepare us, took us to lunch and discussed our desires to our comfort level with photography. The day of the photo shoot started early and we were so glad we did because he captured some beautiful photos. His entire team from the make up artist to his assistant were amazing. They were very professional. To those searching for a highly experienced photographer, look no further than Kurt. He is an amazing artist; one who will listen to your wants, your wishes and will do everything to meet your wishes. I highly recommend listening to him for advice as he is an extremely knowledgeable photographer. He will make you look good even at 4am with minimal sleep. Most importantly, you will be 100% happy with the completed work. When we received our photos we could not be happier. His communication is wonderful and his talent impeccable. Don't think twice about hiring Kurt. Just do it and you will not regret it.

Sent on 01/02/2020

Julie · Married on 09/09/2015

The reason it isn't 5 stars is because I'm disappointed that I couldn't get a shot at the Astronomical Clock. I didn't realize how crowded it gets here and I wish Kurt would have mentioned that if we wanted a shot here, we need to wake up early. Aside from that, if you want Fantastic pictures of your special day in Prague, you need to hire this man. He is just phenomenal! The shots that he gets, it will literally take your breath away! He's just so cool and collected about everything, he doesn't rush you, and he has assistants that will help fix your dress and he can find someone that will help keep your make-up on point so you will look flawless in your pictures! I am so grateful that my wedding coordinator recommended Kurt to me. He was able to take us to some of most beautiful locations and captured us through the lens at the right light and angle to make us look gorgeous. Thank you so much Kurt, we will cherish our special day due to your Fabulous photos of us!!

Sent on 10/19/2015

The original Prague Wedding & Lifestyle Portrait Photographer Kurt Vinion Pricing

The original Prague Wedding & Lifestyle Portrait Photographer Kurt Vinion Price Rates

The original Prague Wedding & Lifestyle Portrait Photographer Kurt Vinion FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3500
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Toning
    Albums
    Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Prints

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The original Prague Wedding & Lifestyle Portrait Photographer Kurt Vinion 1
    Hire us directly and save up to 30% off the planners markup
    Why pay a mark up of 30% (wedding planners in Prague demand anywhere from 15-30% 'commission' to be a part of their team) when you can hire YOUR wedding photographer direct? Yes, as an American and a former photojournalist I believe in treating people with respect and especially fairly - after all it is my reputation on the line every time I pick up the camera. Rest assured that when you hire me I am working for your best interest and not the wedding planners bottom line.

• Petrinska 41/4, please note we are based in Prague Czech Republic Praha 5 - Mala Strana (CZECH REPUBLIC) See on map
    +420776069384 (Phone number)
    Location of (The original Prague Wedding & Lifestyle Portrait Photographer Kurt Vinion)