The Newport Marriott and Spa

Newport, Rhode Island View map Visit website
Up to 350 guests

Up to 350 guests

The Newport Marriott is an enchanting wedding venue and elegant waterfront hotel located in Newport, Rhode Island. With their multitude of event spaces and enviable location on Newport Harbor, this is the place where dream weddings come to life.

Facilities and Capacity:
With over 20,000 square feet of event space, The Newport Marriott can accommodate weddings of any size. They have a grand ballroom that can fit 600 guests and can be divided into 4 separate spaces. They also have a luxurious Atrium room that seats up to 400 people and is the ideal place for a cocktail party, ceremony, or dinner. Along with these stunning rooms, the Marriott also offers 16 event rooms and an outdoor terrace for seasonal events.

Services Offered:
The Newport Marriott has many services and wedding packages that you can personalize to make your wedding as perfect as can be. They offer upscale amenities to help you relax before your big day and enjoy your wedding to the fullest. Some options offered include:

• Certified wedding planners
  • Variety of wedding packages
  • Vendor suggestions
  • Lighting and audiovisual equipment
  • Wedding showers
  • Bar and catering

Cuisine
The Marriott has many decadent menus and selections that the couple can choose from, which include everything from hors d’oeuvres to grand stationary displays. Their skilled chef and culinary team will make sure that your vision is properly executed by giving you a private tasting of the menu. They make everything from fresh and locally-inspired ingredients to reflect your taste while also offering cocktail selections, cuisine for your rehearsal dinner, and a buffet-style post-wedding brunch.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$1,000

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Chairs
Clean Up
Flatware
Glassware
Linens
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Wedding Cake

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Hotel

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Clean Up
Event Planner
Lighting / Sound
Set Up

What catering services do you offer?

Cocktail Reception
Dessert
Hors d'oeuvres
Outside Cake
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Audio Equipment
Centerpieces
Chairs
Dance Floor
Drapery
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

April
May
June
July
August
September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January

Message vendor

• Marina
    Marina Married on 07/24/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful hair and make up!

I went there along with my bridal party to get our hair and make up done. They did such an amazing job! Elena did my hair and she really made it perfect! My hair stayed for the whole day despite the hot weather! Thank you! Also, Katie did my make up and she did a fantastic job! She made it look beautiful and natural at the same time! I can’t thank the hair stylists and make up artists there enough! They made everyone look amazing! Everyone left happy!
  • Sarah
    Sarah N. Married on 03/12/2022

Amazing experience

If you want to have a dream wedding in Newport, the Marriott is the place for you! We got an amazing package with everything included. Rachel is absolutely wonderful to work with!
    Sarah Married on 10/05/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect in every imaginable way!

My husband and I had our wedding at the Newport Marriott this August and we could not have imagined a more perfect day! For starters, the venue is beautiful, so we were already off to a great start. The service and the staff here are unmatched. From the front desk team to our events team, each person went above and beyond to make our day incredibly special. We had the pleasure of working with Chelsea on our big day and we so thankful for everything she did! Chelsea is warm, professional, detail oriented, organized and so calm and collected! She made the entire planning process an absolute breeze. From customizing our package to ensuring that not a single detail was overlooked, she really helped us pull together our vision. The execution of this day was beyond anything I could have ever expected. Chelsea and our bridal attendant Celio were incredible the day of. We did not worry about a single thing the entire day. Chelsea was with me for every big moment to make sure things were going perfectly. Even when my hair fell out after my first look, she was right there perfectly calm, helping me over to the salon to have it pinned back up. Her easy-going demeanor relieved so much stress for my husband and I, we can’t thank her enough! Celio was also a godsend! He was the nicest guy and put so much care into our night, from helping us gather the troops for the entrances, to fluffing my dress and calming my nerves before I walked down the aisle, to making sure that my husband and I ate. He didn’t skip a beat. Celio is truly a gem, the exact person every couple needs on their wedding day. Both Celio and Chelsea are everything you look for when you are booking your wedding. Invested in every single moment from the second you walk in the door to the moment you check out. I could quite literally go on for paragraphs about every other detail, the food, the rooms, the service, the flawless flow of events. All of these making our day the BEST wedding we could have imagined. Most importantly, the staff at this hotel didn’t just make my husband and I feel special and appreciated on this amazing weekend, they made all our guests feel this way. Our friends and family have not stopped raving about the entire weekend, and we can’t thank everyone at the Newport Marriott enough for making this an unforgettable experience.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Deals

The Newport Marriott and Spa 1
Discount
Newport Marriott Hotel offers spectacular wedding packages that cover everything from cocktail hour to the gourmet meal. Whether your wedding is a grand celebration or an intimate gathering, the possibilities are endless. Let us customize a proposal especially for you!

Arianna Gifts and Arianna Candy Buffets Arianna Gifts and Arianna Candy Buffets Wedding Favors

Lisa Bettencourt at the Newport Marriott has hosted many events, but the two events I was involved in were extra special. She is very organized and particular about how her events are handled. She takes care of vistors and other professionals in the industry. Every experience I have ever had with at the Newport Marriott whether it be personal or professional, was EXCELLENT in everything that they do! I would highly recommend the Newport Marriott for any event!

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
25 Americas Cup Avenue Newport, Rhode Island, 02840
Location of (The Newport Marriott and Spa)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding

Wedding Venues