6850 Reynoldsburg-Baltimore Road NW, Pickerington, OH 43147 Map · Phone number

About The moments forever

Vibrant, modern, heartfelt. With 20 years experience in digital imaging and an eye for capturing the moments, this romantic husband and wife team believe in quality and excellent service; and use highest industry standard gear. We will help make your day fun and record it beautifully forever. Our style is a blend of creative portraiture and photojournalism. We offer engagement sessions,printed guest books, dvd slideshows, prints, gallery wraps, and wedding albums.

Follow The moments forever on

• Chloe Horvath Photography
  • Malorie Gwyn Photography
  • Hillary Ferguson Photography

11 Reviews for The moments forever

Christy · Married on 08/15/2015

I wanted to do something entirely special and unique for my husband on our wedding day so I thought of doing a boudoir. I looked up competitors and their photos as well as the quality of the packages and of course, the price. Regardless of what I was looking to do, Angela Woolridge Portrait became my top pick. There was also a nice discount on her packages at the time so it was even more incentive for me. I was VERY comfortable during my time with Angela and she really went out of her way to make me feel relaxed and at ease. The images came out better than I had hoped. I was shocked at just the use of lighting she had, which made me feel like I was a pro in the photo shoot (but I was really a newbie haha). When my husband saw them, he was shocked and got super excited (I had to have the photographer take pictures of his reaction to my “gifts”. It was PERFECT and he said that I looked beautiful!!! I often am much more critical of myself but after doing a session with Angela, I have become more comfortable in my own skin. It made me realize I was far too hard on how I felt I looked. I can’t wait to do another session with Angela and would definitely recommend anyone looking to do something like this, to see her! She’s professional, fun, down-to-earth, reasonably priced and most of all her work was quality. I couldn’t have been blessed enough to find anyone better. Thank you Angela!!! See you soon gf ;-).

Sent on 09/13/2015
  • Cassie

Cassie · Married on 07/07/2012

Angela and Randy are AWESOME!!! Not only are they extremely talented in both photography and photo editing but they are extremely kind and so easy to work with. My husband and I are not very photogenic so we loved that Angela already had a list of locations and poses that we could do for both our engagement photos and wedding. In fact, she had scouted out locations before the wedding day during the exact time of the photo session to get the best lighting and backgrounds! They were also extremely helpful in setting our timeline for the wedding day. Angela became almost like a wedding planner by providing her expertise on how long it takes to get ready, the best ways to do make-up for photos, and she even let me borrow her shoes when the back of my feet blistered from my wedding shoes! We also love how much they involve us throughout the editing process. Angela will email with photos, asking for our opinion on editing styles and frequently keeps us up-to-date on the editing progress. We cannot wait to meet with both of them to work on the wedding album. My husband and I will definitely be using them for all of our future family photos!

Sent on 08/31/2012

Lauren · Married on 05/05/2012

Randy and Angela are fantastic! They are able to catch so many different angles and are just absolute joy and pleasure to be around. They are great at going with the flow and creating all the shots that you want! Our pictures turned out beautiful and we can not wait to use them in the future.

Sent on 06/26/2012

The moments forever FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Negatives
    Prints

• 6850 Reynoldsburg-Baltimore Road NW Pickerington, 43147 See on map
    Location of (The moments forever)