The Messenger Image

Pasadena, MD View map

The Messenger Image is based in Pasadena Maryland. We provide services for weddings and events, as well portrait photography in Maryland, Washington, D.C., Virginia, and Pennsylvania. I will also gladly travel for destination weddings. To set up an appointment, please call 410-971-0027 and or email me at: TheMessengerimage@gmail.com or use the contact form

My Name is Joe Messenger and I want to thank you for checking out my galleries and considering me to be your photographer.
We here at The Messenger Image are a husband and wife team. Together our goal
is to capture the feelings and emotions of your special day through candid and creative photography in a friendly, laid back, and easy going way. I know your wedding day will be one of the most memorable moments in your life and it is our job to make sure this happens. When It is a time to celebrate love, joy, friendship, and family, I work hard to make sure your photos express these moments.

I consider myself an artistic wedding photojournalist; a "New School Wedding Photographer", rather than an "Old School Traditionalist". Rather than posing every photo, I allow the day to unfold naturally so that I can capture spontaneous an candid moments. I aim to stay low-key and try to blend into the moments with the crowd, letting you and your family relax and be completely comfortable during your celebration. We like to keep the posed shots to a minimum, only staging pictures with the parents, bridal party, grand parents, etc. It is our goal to keep your photos in a true photojournalist style without losing the feeling of the day, I am committed to working with your wants and needs to help create your ideal wedding photographs.