Flemington, NJ 08822 Map · Phone number

About The Looking Glass

The Looking Glass has recently been featured on the Karma Flowers blog. Check out our spotlight!

Step into The Looking Glass and find yourself in an uniquely interactive, self-portrait, studio-style photo booth. The Looking Glass is perfect for Brides who wish to combine the enterainment value of a photo booth with the beautiful, high-quality images that come from a more professional studio experience. The Looking Glass combines four elements: a camera, a strobe flash, a two way mirror, and a remote control, to create an unforgettable photo booth, in which the subject is also the photographer. The subject uses the mirror to set up the composition of their photo and captures their self-portrait with the wireless remote control. What is viewed in the mirror is what will be seen in the image!

The Looking Glass fosters a creative environment where guests feel comfortable to let loose as they are uninfluenced by the timers, countdowns, and attendants that are so commonly found in photo booths today. Another special aspect of The Looking Glass is its ability to be customized. Drapes can be changed to match the décor of your wedding venue and backdrops can be chosen or created to enhance the colors and theme of your wedding. And for Brides who are committed to a specific theme or time period, both current and vintage props can be procured and packaged specially for their wedding. Custom filters can also be used to give photos a special look. Think sepia tones of the late 1800’s, the hand-colored effect favored in the first half of the 20 th century, the faded yet vibrant tones from the 50’s and 60’s when color film first became available. For your wedding photo booth experience, from retro to glamorous to just plain silly…if you can dream it, we can do it!

Interested in having The Looking Glass photo booth at your wedding? Send us an email or give us a call, we'd love to be there!

julie@lookingglassnj.com

LauraMainImage

3 Reviews for The Looking Glass

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 10/07/2012

SO MUCH FUN!!!! The Looking Glass photo booth was a definite hit at my wedding! Our friends and family had so much fun taking pictures together. Awesome props were provided and the staff was professional, friendly and helpful. Not only is the booth large, but it’s also interactive. One of the best things about TLG is you take the picture yourself with a remote clicker! When you go into the booth, there is large mirror to pose in front of and then you just click, click, click away! The staff was there if you needed them, but they didn’t ‘run the show’ or stand there and watch you, as I’ve experienced with other companies at other events. The booth has enough room to take group shots; we actually had entire tables (8-10 wedding guests) go in to take pictures together. There was also a monitor set up outside the booth to view the photos as they are being taken; so it’s fun whether you are on the inside posing or standing outside the booth watching for the pictures to come up on the monitor. The Looking Glass was never empty during our wedding reception. We even had some of the staff from our venue go to take a few pictures, everyone wanted to get in there! A couple days after our wedding, we received the link to our online album and the fun started all over again! I love that we were able to quickly share all the pictures with our friends and family, who were eagerly waiting for them to be posted. I would highly recommend The Looking Glass for anyone planning an event (wedding, graduation party, sweet sixteen, etc), your friends & family will definitely have a blast!

Sent on 11/12/2012

Hailey · Married on 06/30/2012

I just had my wedding and all of my guests absolutely loved The Looking Glass photo booth. The props and space give people the freedom to take their own awesome pictures! The owner (Julie) had the pictures loaded online before I even came home from my honeymoon and I made our thank you card from one of the photos from the booth! I would highly suggest booking this service!

Sent on 07/14/2012

devon · Married on 06/11/2011

The Looking Glass photo booth was at our June 2011 Wedding and I was so thrilled with the photos! All my guests really enjoyed going into the booth to take pictures especially our youngest guests! I was really impressed with the quality of photos and Julie (owner) is a doll to work with. She had our photos uploaded quickly and I was able to share with my friends and family promptly after the wedding. Very happy we incorporated the Looking Glass into our wedding for a very fun and unique touch.

Sent on 12/09/2012

• The Barefoot Bride
    The Barefoot Bride Wedding Dresses

Stop looking into photo booths - not necessary - The Looking Glass is one of kind - not your typical photo booth - you get a professional photo that you can frame instead of a strip of photos that no one knows what to do with! Not to mention - Julie Krahn and her great personality - I know for my next bride that wants a photo booth at her event - I am only calling Julie....

• Flemington, 08822 See on map