Iselin, NJ 08830 Map · Phone number

About Happy Snappy Entertainment

Happy Snappy Entertainment is a wedding and party entertainment company serving all of New Jersey and parts of New York, Connecticut and Pennsylvania. Our mission is to provide you and your guests with a party experience to never be forgotten. At Happy Snappy Entertainment, we know the most important aspects of any party: the photography & the music!

Follow Happy Snappy Entertainment on

11 07pb
photo booth picture

31 Reviews for Happy Snappy Entertainment

Jyll · Married on 12/17/2016

Mike was fantastic! Helpful and very kind! The pics and props were great.. and very quickly accessible on the website!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Samantha · Married on 12/17/2016

As part of my shower gift, my amazing bridal party booked a photo booth with Happy Snappy Entertainment! I have to say that I was blown away by the service Mike provided. Not only was he extremely professional, energetic, and prompt, Mike had the largest assortment of props I've ever seen! The photo booth itself was also decently sized! I received compliments all night :-) I HIGHLY recommended Happy Snappy Entertainment!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Melinda · Married on 10/29/2016

They went above and beyond our expectations! The photo booth was awesome our guests loved it! Anything and everything we wanted, they were able to do. Michael and his wife are very professional and very nice people who make you feel like you've known them forever! We had a Halloween Wedding Reception and they came dressed in costumes! The whole night was awesome! We highly recommend Happy Snappy Entertainmemt and will be telling anyone we can about them! Thanks again for making our Reception a blast!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Happy Snappy Entertainment FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props

• Iselin, 08830 See on map