Sevierville, TN 37876 Map · Phone number

3.2
      2.5
      1.0
      3.0

Wedding was beautiful...but nothing was what I expected. There was limited communication leading up to the day. In hindsight, I would have rented the venue and done the planning and coordinating myself. Loved the location!!! But expected the extra investment on a coordinator to ease stress instead of add to it.

Sent on 03/21/2017

Melissa · Married on 10/29/2017

2.4
      2.5
      2.0
      2.0
      3.0

If the review was strictly about the setting, I would give them 6 stars if I could! We had our wedding here a few weeks ago and it’s just absolutely gorgeous! The views and the lodge really make it a dream wedding. All of our guests keep raving about how beautiful it was :)

Now behind the scenes is the planning and coordinating with the venue employees. From the onset of the booking they were beyond complicated. Every question I had was always answered with “no” and then several added complications that caused me stress. Instead of helping through the process, they just added more and more obstacles. They definitely do not like DIY brides and do not offer a helping hand whatsoever.

The worst part was that the night of our wedding they began stressing out our wedding planner, telling her that if we were not our by midnight they would charge us $250. We had an issue with transportation which caused a delay. My husband and I were already in panic mode and they did nothing to help. Instead they were shoving us out at 12 and telling us we had to drive the trash down. I wish they would have just had some empathy for us on our wedding day. We spent the last hour of our wedding helping move things out of the lodge.

If you book this place, mentally prepare yourself that you will not have their help and that they will add complications to the vision that you have in mind. But again, the views are to die for.

Sent on 11/12/2017