5725 N Scottsdale Rd Ste C-160, Scottsdale, AZ 85250 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Deals 1

About The Live Photobooth

Add spontanaiety and excitement to any event! the interactive photobooth provides laughter, silliness and unforgettable entertainment - these aren’t the formal pictures of your event, these are the fun pictures! your guests will stay longer and thank you for all the memories the live photobooth provides!

What is the live photobooth?
an event within your event. a booth will be set up with a backdrop, lights, umbrellas - just what you would envision when you think of a set for a photoshoot. guests will be photographed laughing, crying, hugging, making funny faces, making memories that will last a lifetime! Keith will capture the ridiculous, the sentimental, the genuine moments that make your event memorable!

“This was amazing at the wedding! Everyone raved about it and they had so much fun!!
As a bride, the evening goes by so fast- so it was great to go through these photos and see everyone having a blast with it. I also loved how much space you got- so those family pictures actually turned out where you could see everyone, instead of cramming into a booth and seeing Dad's forehead :)” - Sara, bride

Why is the live photobooth better than a static photbooth?
the traditional photobooth is a charmng, nostalgic idea but limits the guest interaction. Unlike traditional photobooths, the live photobooth allows for large groups & families to fit into one picture and it can be set up just about anywhere!

the more traditional photobooth people are all jammed into a booth, the crowd can’t see what is going on inside. With this live setup, the booth actually becomes part of the entertainment. Even the wallflowers will bloom!

instead of receiving a strip of pictures, guests will receive cover-quality images taken by a professional photographer.

What happens after our event?
we upload all of your pictures to an online password protected gallery. We will send you an email with a link to your gallery and a slideshow. We will email any guests that signed up at the event that the gallery is available to view. You and your guests are able to access all of the photos taken at your event. All guests will be able to access and order additional pictures they want online from the gallery - the prints they order will be sent directly to your guests home or work. We aslo send you a disk of all the pictures.

Follow The Live Photobooth on

The Live Photobooth 2
The Live Photobooth 3
The Live Photobooth 4

Veronica · Married on 02/22/2015

I can't say enough good things about Live Photobooth! I have experienced lots of different photo booth companies at various events and wanted something really special for my wedding. There is absolutely no comparison between Live Photobooth and other photo booth companies. It is so much better in so many ways. Melissa and Keith are wonderful to be around, extremely easy to work with and do an incredible job. They are kind and thoughtful, beyond talented, and really go above and beyond. You can tell they love what they do and love the people they photograph. I love that because it's a backdrop instead of a physical booth there's room for photos with a larger group of people (no trying to smoosh too many people into a photo booth) and they do an amazing job of capturing the moment. Some of my very favorite wedding photos are from live Photobooth. I have the fun silly moments with lots of props, but they also managed to capture some really sweet moments that I never expected. my grandmother passed away a couple of months after I got married and some of my favorite photos with her are ones taken at the photo booth. I don't think they would have been captured by a run of the mill photo booth company and I will treasure those images for the res of my life. I also love how the photos aren't taken automatically, but shot by an actual photographer. Their props are fun and well done and both the physical and digital photos are beautiful. I recommend them any time someone asks me for a photo booth recommendation.

Sent on 05/09/2018
    The Live Photobooth 5
    The Live Photobooth 6
    The Live Photobooth 7
    The Live Photobooth 8

Lindsey · Married on 06/16/2012

The live photobooth was awesome and our guests had a blast taking photos. I loved the CD of all the photos. You guys are the best!

Sent on 10/04/2012

The Live Photobooth FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Live Photobooth 1
    The Live Photobooth Special
    if you book The Live Photobooth for your wedding or event and mention that you saw us on the Wedding Wire, we will include a scrapbook of your event! (value $200) The scrapbook is a beautiful extra - a momento of the night at the end of the night! You will not miss a thing because we will capture all of your friends and family acting crazy in front of the camera, have them write a special message to you and have it all put together in a beautiful scrapbook by the end of the evening! The Live Photobooth is amazing fun, but the scrapbook is captures it all and it is the best keepsake you could have!

• 5725 N Scottsdale Rd, Ste C-160 Scottsdale, 85250 See on map