The iCENTRIC Experience LLC

Atlanta, GA View map Visit website
$1,000 Most Popular Price

$1,000 Most Popular Price

Operating out of Atlanta, Georgia, The iCENTRIC Experience LLC is a professional wedding DJ and MC service provider. The company’s owner DeAllen Brown A.K.A DJ iCENTRIC, is a talented professional with a lifelong passion for music and entertainment. This expert has 25 years of experience and is no stranger to packing the dance floor. DeAllen will do whatever it takes to ensure you and your guests have a memorable experience dancing the night away at your big celebration.

The iCENTRIC Experience LLC is determined to provide your wedding with high-quality entertainment. Furthermore, DeAllen focuses on offering services that match your needs and budget. He is happy to perform as your DJ and your MC and creates customized playlists to ensure every track adheres to your music taste. Other service options available for your consideration include but are not limited to:

• Uplighting
  • Fog machine
  • Photo booth
  • Black-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$500

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,000

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Disco Ball
Sound/PA System
Karaoke
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$300

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Hip Hop
Jazz
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Seretha Married on 07/29/2022

Very professional

Dj iCentric was extremely professional, easy to communicate with and timely. I had no issues leading up to the wedding, which is so important for any bride. He understood what I wanted and delivered.

His sound was great for my large venue at the Fox Theatre and he even went the extra mile and provided mics to my singers and I. He did a final walkthrough with me to ensure he understood what was needed.

There was a little confusion on the bridesmaids entrance song, which rattled me but outside of that, perfect service.
    Mario B. Married on 06/10/2022

That's My DJ!!!

Great attention to detail. Reads the crowd perfectly. Response well to changes and able to adjust on the fly. The constant professional and you can tell he loves what he does. I'm glad we chose him for our wedding. I expect he will be DJing the next wedding I attend and many other events for my friends and family.
    N Morgan Married on 05/18/2022

Professional, Creative Musical Artist

DJ iCENTRIC was the best DJ for our event, and I believe any couple could benefit from his services. He is adaptable to your musical choices. My Sweetie and I have very divergent musical tastes. I'm into hip-hop and Motown and he likes Mike Farris and Black Pumas. DJ iCENTRIC created a blend that was memorable and smooth for guests. I gave DJ iCENTRIC a list of must hear songs and the blend was GREAT. He also participated in our ceremony by playing music I selected. Each wedding party participant had their individual 'walking music.' DJ iCENTRIC seamlessly made this happen without rehearsing with me. Another important skill he demonstrated is the ability to 'read the room.' In order for guests to enjoy dancing the DJ must be able to determine what will get them boogie-ing out of their seat. Not everyone can do that. DJ iCENTRIC can! I've no doubt you will find him to be a superior professional.
  • illustration stars

Pricing

2086 Jodeco Road #1137 McDonough, GA Atlanta, GA, 30253
(678)753-4834

8 am - 7 pm Thursday - Saturday
Location of (The iCENTRIC Experience LLC)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding