Maryland Heights, MO 63043 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About The Honeymoon Gal

As The Honeymoon Gal, I specialize in providing a Boutique Romance Travel experience. My goal in collaborating with you on your travel plans is to help you create a dream escape that is both memorable and awe-inspiring.

As a Romance Travel Specialist, I am able to provide you with recommendations that will save you time and money. Avoid doing extensive internet searches and allow me to use my expertise to help you design your dream vacation.

I am dedicated to visiting and experiencing resorts and destinations all over the world. I insist on making sure the resorts I recommend to my clients will exceed their expectations.

southwestplane
thg logo final

• Videos 1

1 Reviews for The Honeymoon Gal

Stephanie · Married on 10/31/2014

Veronica put together an awesome surprise honeymoon package for me which started with a Celebrity Cruise which was true luxury with all the ports I have always wanted to visit and ending with the calm and relaxation of a beautiful hotel in Old San Juan which was the perfect ending to our time alone. Half way through the planning we threw a curveball and added a whole new desitination in Disney World which required changing all of our flights and locations. All done with ease and everything was perfect.

Sent on 11/26/2014

The Honeymoon Gal FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Caribbean, Dominican Republic, East Europe, Hawaii, Mexico, West Europe

• Maryland Heights, 63043 See on map