402 East Main, Bozeman, MT 59715 Map · Phone number

About The Gem Gallery

The Gem Gallery is a custom Bozeman jewelry store specializing in rare Montana Yogo Sapphires, as well as Ideal cut G.I.A. graded diamonds and many other gemstones. Located in beautiful downtown Bozeman, Montana, The Gem Gallery takes pride in being part of the mining, cutting and designing of custom pieces of these magnificent Yogos and Fancy Montana Sapphires. Our in-house team of highly trained, award-winning goldsmiths can create distinctive, one-of-a-kind jewelry in gold, platinum, palladium and silver. We invite you to take a look at our inventory online, and see why so many people love Yogo Sapphires.

Follow The Gem Gallery on

2 Reviews for The Gem Gallery

• Jackie

Jackie Freeman · Married on 09/28/2019

Classic Designs

Our beautiful day was made even more beautiful by adding my wedding band to my stunning engagement ring - both created at the Gem Gallery in Bozeman. What I love most about the Gem Gallery is there is a range of styles and the prices range to make it a good fit for every budget!

Sent on 10/01/2019

The Gem Gallery's reply:

Thank you so much for your beautiful review! It was such a pleasure to work with you and we are absolutely thrilled that you're so happy with your wedding set! Please don't hesitate to call or come in if there's anything you need. We wish you all the best!

Jen · Married on 08/20/2016

My finance and I agreed that we would choose the ring after he proposed, less pressure for him and I am picky :). Once that happened, I went to The Gem Gallery alone thinking I would merely be looking at styles and would try a few things on to get a sense of what I liked. Patty was amazing to work with, showing me various options and being completely patient with my indecisiveness and loads of questions. And, definitely not salesy or pushy. I was thankful for this because I was nervous and excited and a bit on cloud nine (Patty was only the second person I had told out load that I was engaged, it was that new). Suddenly to my surprise, there was the ring...right there in front of me. Before I could make the decision, I had questions about sizing and possibly adding a family stone to it in the future--Philip, the jeweler, came out and had the answer to every question. Full of knowledge and good recommendations. Decision made! To make it even better, Patty worked directly with my finance, who couldn't be there, on payments and the pick-up date leaving me surprised yet again when he presented the ring to me. Hands down, I recommend The Gem Gallery--great service, incredible jewelry options, knowledgeable and professional!

Sent on 12/17/2015

The Gem Gallery FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer?
    Appraisal
    Cleaning
    Diamond Certification
    Payment Plans
    Ring Sizing
    Shipping
    Stone Upgrades
    Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Antique Accessories
    Designer Wedding Bands
    Handcrafted
    Loose Diamonds
    Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?
    1-2 weeks
    3-4 weeks

• Y Knot Barn and Event Center Barn & Farm Weddings

We would describe the folks at the Gem Gallery as kind, friendly and out going. We have enjoyed the work we have done with them!

• Big Sky Resort Hotel Weddings

The Gem Gallery has it all!

• Merissa Lambert Photography Wedding Photographers

The Gem Gallery is awesome. They make amazing custom jewelry right here in Bozeman. I love seeing the unique jewelry their goldsmiths and designers make. Always a treat.

• 402 East Main Bozeman, MT, 59715 See on map
    Monday 9:30am to 5:30pm Tuesday 9:30am to 5:30pm Wednesday 9:30am to 5:30pm Thursday 9:30am to 5:30pm Friday 9:30am to 5:30pm Saturday 10:00am to 4:00pm Sunday CLOSED
    Location of (The Gem Gallery)