The Garden of Love

Milan, Italy View map

$4,000 Typical Price

Pure and timeless Italian style

The garden of love is a luxury florist and wedding designer located in the Milano area, on the beautiful Lake Como, Italy.

Chiara Briccola is the owner, she is a floral designer and her experience and knowledge are used to create breathtaking floral designs and scenography in pure and timeless Italian style.

She loves Lake Como were she was born and she knows perfectly all the beautiful locattions on the Lake. She is also available for Milano, where she studied, Lake Maggiore, Lake Lugano, and all the most beautiful destinations in Italy.

Other than flowers, Chiara can offer a wedding planner service, with full guidance on other wedding needs such as the choice of the venue, catering, music, photographer.

The garden of love after listening the couple to understand their dreams, proposes the wedding design and all the other services needed and choose the perfect mix of flowers and decorations to have the best result.

Chiara always visit the wedding venue ahead of time to ensure all the pieces will work well.

Her floral designs can be created with a glamorous, romantic, or vintage feel. She loves natural and garden-style decorations and she continually updates herself by taking part in international courses and workshops on new trends in the floral art. You can see her style on the instagram account @thegardenoflove.it

The wedding day, they deliver and set up all items to be sure all will be perfect.

The garden of love offers the following floral and non-floral selections for wedding day:

• Aisle decor
  • Corsages
  • Flower baskets
  • Flower crowns
  • Flower petals
  • And all the other decorations and services you have dreamed!
  • Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$180

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$60

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Glamorous
Romantic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral

• Paula
    Paula H. Married on 08/31/2019

The most beautiful flowers & Chiara is AMAZING

Chiara was one of our favorite vendors to work with during our whole wedding process! We are from the USA, and our wedding was in Italy. She went and did a site visit at the Church and the venue, and sent us pictures of everything. She was so responsive, and accommodating even when we added several things at the last minute. When I saw the flower arrangements that she made, I was floored. They were exactly like the pictures I sent her from Pintrest! I took her advice on all the arrangements, and everything looked stunning. She even decorated our boat with our Just Married sign. THANK YOU SO MUCH CHIARA!!

The Garden of Love's reply:

Thank you dear Paula, it was a pleasure to work for you and your family. You are such a beautiful couple!
    Love from Italy
  • Lucy
    Lucy Married on 07/24/2019

Truly exceptional

Chiara’s kind nature and thoughtfulness throughout the whole process made her an absolute pleasure to work with.

She was always very prompt and professional via email and whenever we were in Italy, she always made time to see us. She visited the venues many times and liaised with other suppliers to ensure that every detail had been thought of.

At the beginning of our conversations, I told Chiara that as a little girl my grandad would give me sweet peas every year for my birthday and there was even a white sweet pea called ‘Lucy Hawthorne’. At our first meeting, Chiara blew me away when she showed me pictures of the sweat peas growing in her garden. She had sourced the seeds and planted the exact ones. She then used these in the bouquets and wedding flowers making everything extra special and personal.

Chiara had an incredible team and although the wedding day was no doubt very busy for her, she found the time to personally deliver my bouquet. I was then very happy to see Chiara’s friendly face at the ceremony, giving me a gentle smile of reassurance and a nod to remind me to hold my bouquet lower. She was also there to personally pin Laurence’s button hole in place.

We can’t thank Chiara enough for understanding our vision and for making our dream come true. On the imperial tables, we had flowers running through the centre and cascading down the edges. Above the the top table, we had a suspended design including candles and various flowers. We were overwhelmed at just how many there were. They were truly beautiful in colour and design.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts

Lucy and Laurence

The Garden of Love's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words! I loved to work for you, and I wish you all the best for your life! ❤️❤️
    Elena C. Married on 10/09/2018

Fantastic work

Dear Chiara,

We are finally home from our honeymoon in Italy!

We just want to say thank you so much for the stunning flowers you provided for our wedding day. The dinner table in particular was breathtaking and completely exceeded our expectations. All of the small details were also so wonderful and the bouquet was exactly what I imagined. Thank you also for coming to the rescue at the last minute with the candle for the ceremony table! The service you provided was so professional and you were fantastic to work with.

The Garden of Love's reply:

Thank you my dear Carol, the table is one of the best I have ever done and I'm really happy to have realized it for a such a sweet bride!

Via Monterotondo 12b Lurate Caccivio (COMO) Milan, Italy, 22075
Location of (The Garden of Love)

Other vendors in Italy for your wedding