2106 Henley Rd, Springfield, IL 62702 Map · Phone number

About The Elite DJ Service by Dave Isaacs

People, like you have been choosing The Elite DJ Service since 2000 for the best in DJ entertainment. It has been our honor and privilege to serve our clients in Central Illinois!

The Elite DJ Service is Central Illinois' source for professional DJ services. Here at Elite DJ Service we specialize in providing an event that your guests will remember.

We have been servicing the Central Illinois area since 2000 and have an extensive music library. This means that we almost always have the songs that your guests want to hear. For those venues in that have wireless internet we also have the ability to download music from the internet, so if we don't have the song you want to hear we can probably have it within 5 minutes.

Elite DJ Service has the sound systems to get your party moving. We offer several different sized DJ packages. Our goal is always to fit your event with the best sound and lighting possible.

Follow The Elite DJ Service by Dave Isaacs on

Wedding ceremony
f5e99e041b9ce305 LindseyChrisWED 1693

16 Reviews for The Elite DJ Service by Dave Isaacs

Michelle · Married on 07/01/2017

Dave is absolutely amazing! We were looking for someone polished and professional to seamlessly transition our guests through our wedding events & Dave couldn't have been better. Having an unbelievably fun dance party was a must for us and Dave did a perfect job reading the crowd and playing songs to keep the dance floor packed until the very end of the night! We met with him multiple times throughout the wedding process and he truly took the time to get to know us & our style. We would highly recommend Dave to anyone who is looking for the perfect DJ for their wedding!

Sent on 02/07/2018

Mary · Married on 10/23/2015

When I asked some of my family what their favorite thing about my wedding was, many responded, THE DJ. Dave was absolutely wonderful. Many of the people at our reception were the older, no nonsense type, and even THEY were on the dance floor! Dave chose songs that totally fit with what I requested, which was a club dance atmosphere. I think the best part was how he made sure the party did not just fizzle out at the end.

There were some awkward moments at our reception caused by overly enthusiastic guests…and like any good entertainer, Dave took those moments and worked around them. Dave is just a fun guy who wants people to enjoy their day and have fun, and that is what we did at our wedding.

Choosing Dave as our DJ was definitely one of the best wedding decisions we made. I want to host another party with him as DJ, I had that much fun!

Sent on 12/14/2015

We had booked them for our DJ. We were told upfront that our DJ would be Jeremy. I have to admit that I found a bad reviews about Jeremy and we were pretty close to our wedding. I called Dave and he assured me that he would do a good job. I was still hesitant. Afterall, this was my wedding day! We sat down for our final meeting and Jeremy was there. He seemed pretty nice. Flash forward to the day of the wedding. It was everything opposite of what I had read. He was polite and did everything we wanted and more. He even taught my Grandma how to do the Cupid Shuffle. I just can't imagine what these brides think he did on their wedding day but we couldnt have been happier.

Sent on 03/17/2015

Award

The Elite DJ Service by Dave Isaacs FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1500
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Electronic
    Hip Hop
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Consultation
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Microphones
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Sound/PA System
    Uplighting

• Matt DeBackere Photography Wedding Photographers

Dave is one of the best DJ's around. Very professional and always makes the reception a fun party. I love getting to work with Dave every time!

• 2106 Henley Rd Springfield, 62702 See on map
    Location of (The Elite DJ Service by Dave Isaacs)