The Eagle's Nest

14 Reviews for The Eagle's Nest

• Aimee

Aimee L Schoonmaker · Married on 05/25/2019

The Best Venue Around...Hands Down

We recently had our wedding at the Eagle's Nest and everything was absolutely AMAZING!!! They were very attentive to our needs, detail oriented, and very accommodating. The staff was super friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. Corey was extremely patient with all of my questions and the wedding wouldn't have been perfect if Bobby wasn't there. Both Corey & Bobby stepped in when they saw an issue, addressed it immediately, and ensured I was happy with the final result. That wasn't their job and they didn't have to help with half the things they did, but that is also why they are #1 in our book. They have gone far above and beyond to ensure our day was perfect. They are nothing short of miracle workers and we truly appreciate everybody did to make our special day a memorable one!!! Thank you all again for everything!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Mrs.Sanok

Victoria · Married on 09/21/2018

The Eagles Nest was Fantastic! They really know what they are doing when it comes to making your big day perfect. The Eagles Nest is organized and so easy to work with. Their food is fantastic and so are their desserts. The will make what ever accommodation they can to make sure that you are happy on your wedding day! The Eagles Nest is a all in one venue. They have a ceremony space, a backup just in case of rain, a Day of coordinator, place to stay over night, fire pit and makes the cake on site. Leading up to the wedding day I was told that I will not have time to eat and enjoy the food, but the Eagles Nest made sure that we had plenty of food. There was always servers coming to me or my groom asking us if we needed anything, bringing us food and drinks when ever we wanted. On top of the amazing service, the view is stunning! If you want a beautiful mountain view look no further! I could just go on and on about how wonderful The Eagles Nest really is! I do not think we would be able to find any better place then The Eagles Nest to host our wedding. There is a very good reason why The Eagles Nest won the best wedding venue in the Hudson Valley three years in a row! Thank you so much Eagles Nest for making our day go so smoothly and perfectly! You are all the best!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Maria · Married on 08/20/2017

I told my mom I wanted to be married on a mountain and boy did she deliver. She found the eagles nest through recommendation of other people in the area, to begin with the eagles nest is in fact beautiful, I was married on a clear day and you could see a view that seemed to go on forever. The eagles nest was great as they had a ready to go back up plan just in case the weather was poor, i was confident that rain or shine my wedding would go off without a hitch. Secondly, the food was amazing. I have a gluten allergy and It was important to me that I be able to enjoy most of the food at my wedding. They were so accommodating with my allergy, even making me a special gluten free plate to enjoy during the cocktail hour. My wedding cake was gluten free as well. The Maitre d was fantastic, he helped with everything from getting me to the isle with my long train to making sure my drink never got warm. He stayed late into the night as well to make sure we were well taken care of. Eagles nest made sure they had some of my favorite cider available during my wedding for me. They also have rooms available for people to rent after the reception which was fantastic as the night continued even after my reception was over. We utilized the fire pit which was a hit with my overnight guests, they included breakfast for the next day. The bar stayed open through the night and many of my guests took advantage of that. The staff was professional and friendly and my wedding was truly perfect. I am so grateful to Michael and his staff at The Eagle's Nest, I highly recommend them as they are affordable, beautiful, professional and everything you could ask for in a venue for a wedding. I was also able to find most of my vendors through his recommendations list and they were truly fantastic as well. I am so appreciative :)

Sent on 09/12/2017

• Bloomingburg, 12721 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (The Eagle's Nest)