2121 Canyon Blvd, Boulder, CO 80302 Map · Phone number

a0e3fb72da7bf248 1519921826 9233c0099529612b 1519921823620 2 Colorado elopement

2 Reviews for The Drawhorns

• Miosotys

Miosotys Perrone · Getting married on 09/01/2021

Just Relax - You're in good hands.

This review is long overdue but I wanted to make sure I was at clear and convincing as possible. Naturally as a person I am a worrywart, doomsayer, control freak… You get the point. Deciding to elope came very easy to me and my now husband. Biggest reasons? Money and selfishness. I wanted the day to be all about us, not guests, not bridal parties, not family I didn’t really care to be around. My biggest fear of eloping was not feeling like a bride, or feeling like I was going to regret it in the future. If this is you, I’m here to say put those worries to rest!

When we got paired up with Jess and Austin, I dissected every part of their website. I read all and shared a ton of their blogs. When I would start feeling the worry of regret, I would scroll to their blogs and quickly find myself hyped to elope again. I stalked their social media and really fell in love at the passion they have for their work but most importantly their passion to leaving a minimal impact on the earth. Plus, we both met our other halves off Tinder! I truly had a girl crush on Jess, sounds weird I know… but finding someone who was so strong in our similar beliefs and confident in why eloping is a good thing, really made me feel so calm as we prepped for our wedding day.

Fast forward to our wedding day – I had never felt so at peace for such a big day. I felt as if, Jess and Austin had checked in enough to make sure everything was under control. Jess as an officiant provided the perfect words that suit our love story. Austin was the perfect photographer for two people who are very awkward in front of a camera. Austin doesn’t just snap random photos, he talks to you, poses you when needed, laughs with you, guides you and provides AWESOME photos. I was so worried that because I never got to my goal weight and my dress was a little snug, my photos were going to be upsetting to see. I actually cried on my plane ride home because I was so worried, I wasn’t going to look “perfect” in our photos. When I saw our photos, I laughed at how ridiculous I was to have cried. Our photos are breathtaking. You can see the peace between me and my husband. We laughed so much, and Austin was sure to capture everything perfectly.

I am very active on social media but our photos are so dear and special to me, that I have yet (probably never) plan on posting my wedding album, I just want to hold them close to me forever. I’m going on month 2 of being married and I still sit down and peer at my photos in awe and happiness. Everyone has asked me if I felt different about eloping that Its done, and I said yes, I wish I would have relaxed more during the build up of it. Seriously, brides or grooms – RELAX! If you are working with Jess and Austin you are in GOOD HANDS! I am so sad its over, but I look forward to being able to work with them in the future for adventure sessions or vow renewals!

Sent on 03/10/2020
  • Madison

Madison Herndon · Married on 05/23/2020

Our Dream Ceremony

My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better couple - a better team - to marry us. They made the process so easy and smooth for us and we are so appreciative. The Drawhorns made us feel comfortable and helped us express our true selves through Austin's immaculate photography. Jess had the sweetest monologue written, which added to the beauty of our ceremony. Not only will we remember the beauty of the mountains or the magical feeling of our wedding day, but we will for sure remember the awesome Drawhorns, who are the ones that made this day and dream of ours possible.

Sent on 12/05/2019

The Drawhorns FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1000
    High-Res Images
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Drawhorns 1
    Travel fees waived for first wedding at the Sand Dunes!
    Hey! We would love to get back to the Dunes for an elopement/wedding shoot! So we want to waive our travel fees down there for the first couple that thinks this sounds rad and books!

• 2121 Canyon Blvd Boulder, CO, 80302 See on map
    7207555448 (Phone number)
    Location of (The Drawhorns)

The Drawhorns frequently asked questions

What photography services does The Drawhorns include in the starting price?

The Drawhorns includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Digital Files

What photography services does The Drawhorns include in their most popular wedding package?

The Drawhorns includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• High-Res Images
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does The Drawhorns offer?

The Drawhorns offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Film
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does The Drawhorns offer?

The Drawhorns offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does The Drawhorns offer for wedding events?

The Drawhorns offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend The Drawhorns and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

The Drawhorns is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does The Drawhorns offer?

The Drawhorns currently offers 1 offer promotion for wedding services.