Wasilla, AK 99654 Map · Phone number

About The Chocolate Lily

The Chocolate Lily provides custom and handmade stationary perfect for any occasion and budget. With an endless selection you are sure to find wedding invitations that will not only leave an impression on you guests but set the stage for your special day.

dsc2062 800x57
logo 7 11 12 1024x1024 800x80
dsc3392 1024x71

2 Reviews for The Chocolate Lily

Kathleen · Married on 06/30/2013

Kathryn cof Chocolate Lily ame up with several creative designs for our wedding invitations and the one we selected was just amazing. I even got phone calls from out-of-town guests telling me that they loved the invitation. She also did our placecards using our theme (Fireweed) from the invitation.

We couldn't have been more pleased with the quality of the invitations, their wonderful design, and the prompt and professional service we received from Chocolate Lily. Kathryn was very easy to work with and very accomodating too. For beautifulcustomized invitations out-of- the ordinary things you can find in a catalog or on-line, I can highly recommend Chocolate Lily.

Sent on 07/11/2013
  • KM

Kelli · Married on 06/27/2014

2.2
      1.0
      0.0
      1.0

Let me say that I didn't end up getting a final product from Kathryn. We had set up an appointment that was confirmed the morning of, but she didn't show up. I had combined multiple wedding errands out in Wasilla to save on time and gas, but decided to leave after waiting a half hour. She ended up calling me back that same day, apologized and set up a time a few hours later. We had a great meeting, and she was even kind enough to offer a discount for forgetting to show up to our original meeting. Her designs looked great and her prices were very reasonable.

My fiance was unable to meet her and see her design work. So we set up a second appointment to view the proofs she had made and so that he could come with. Unfortunately, I had chosen a bad design and I did not like anything she came up with. She said it wasn't a problem to re-work the design. I offered to sign a contract and put down a deposit since we really loved her work. She said that wasn't necessary. After about a month, I emailed just to get in touch and see how things were coming along. I never received an email back and have not heard from her since. While I did love what she had to offer, her un-professionalism made me take my business to a vendor who wanted it.

Sent on 11/18/2013

The Chocolate Lily FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Embossed, Printing

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of The Chocolate Lily to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• Wasilla, 99654 See on map