Acworth, GA 30102 Map · Phone number

About The Celebration Crew

The Celebration Crew is a professional wedding DJ company in the Atlanta, Georgia area. With more than 22 years of wedding DJ experience, these talented DJs have entertained guests at over 700 weddings in Georgia and across the country. Not only will they provide music, but they will also assist in the planning process, working alongside your other vendors to ensure that everyone is on the same page and that everything runs smoothly. They see it as an honor to be a part of your big day and want to make sure you and your guests have the best time possible!

The Celebration Crew offers many services and a variety of equipment to make your wedding reception one of the happiest nights of your life. These wedding DJ services include:

• Karaoke
  • Liability insurance
  • MC
  • Video projection
  • Microphones
  • Projector
  • Sound/PA system

Other Services
In addition to music and entertainment, The Celebration Crew also offers many other wedding related services. They can provide videography, lighting services and lighting rentals for your big day.

Follow The Celebration Crew on

305b77d7c2c19033 1444131083323 tim at manning wedding
manning wedding 1

32 Reviews for The Celebration Crew

Sydney · Married on 10/08/2017

The Crew did an OUTSTANDING JOB at our wedding! All of their services were top notch but the best part is always in the details. During the cocktail hour, the DJ actually brought me a drink to help calm me down before returning to the reception for our Grand Entrance! The videographer was able to catch some amazing details that I didn't even notice and he incorporated them into a beautiful montage that brought my husband and I to tears. Even the drone camera was able to capture STUNNING perspectives of the wedding and venue that really just take your breath away.
    A wedding is one of the most cherished rights of passage that many of us dream about and I am so enthralled that I had such a fantastic team by my side to capture it all. Memories that will truly last a lifetime!

Mark and Sydney - October 8th 2017

Sent on 11/29/2017

Morgan · Married on 08/05/2017

You need these guys at your wedding. They played the songs we asked for and didn't play the ones we told them we didn't want. When the dance floor was filled with a bunch of 27 year olds the tweaked their play list for an awesome nostalgic dance off. They were up beat and had a perfect balance between doing their job and working the crowd and guests. Seriously, I could not have asked for more!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Amanda · Married on 04/30/2017

I booked this company due to losing my original DJ under very uncontrollable circumstances. I was 3 months out from my wedding and was in a panic. I called Tim and to my luck they were available on the day of my wedding. I am so HAPPY I found these guys! Tim was amazing on the phone and was able to answer any questions or concerns I had. Jared actually DJ'd the wedding and he was such a HIT! Everyone loved him and he kept the party going even after majority of guests had left and we even danced IN THE RAIN! All my guest complemented his services. I could not have found a better crew. Thank you guys, so much! BOOK THEM NOW!

Sent on 05/04/2017

The Celebration Crew FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 800.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Projector
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection

• Acworth, 30102 See on map