The Caviar Company

San Francisco, CA View map Visit website

The Caviar Company provides delicious caviar dishes for weddings and other milestone celebrations throughout San Francisco, California, and beyond. This team of professional caterers sources their caviar from sustainable suppliers who are known for their high quality and consistency. Whether you're planning a quaint gathering or a large ballroom banquet, this team can provide your big day with equally impressive cuisine.

Cuisine

The Caviar Company can supply their cuisine in a number of ways to best suit your wedding plans. This can include a caviar bike stand, bar setup, and passed hors d'oeuvres. What's more, this group can collaborate with trusted caterers and beverage suppliers to produce a personalized food and drinks menu.

On the day of your wedding, these caterers can deliver their cuisine before setting it up however you wish. For further convenience, these professionals can clean up at the end of service, leaving you to focus on more meaningful matters.

• Woman-owned

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$125

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$40

What is the average catering price per person for stations?

$20

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$20

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up
Cocktail Reception
Server(s)
Tastings

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Custom Menu
Hors d'oeuvres
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
Halal
Kosher
Nut Free
  • Rachel
    Rachel M. Married on 09/20/2021

Amazing experience!

We LOVED having The Caviar Co. at our wedding during cocktail hour!!! It was so much fun for us and our guests! Watching people do caviar "bumps" off their hands lead to some great instagram stories and memories for our guests!

We opted to do our Gran Entrance right into cocktail hour and we went straight to the Caviar table-- we got such amazing photos of my husband and I sharing caviar with each other which was so special!

Having the Caviar ladies there added such a unique surprise, fun and luxurious experience for our wedding! They were seriously one of the highlights of the evening!

(And an added bonus because they're a female owned business!!)

Team

Petra Bergstein
Petra Bergstein
Founder & President

I started The Caviar Co. with my sister in 2015 with the mission to source sustainable caviar that is of the highest quality and consistency. By providing service that is warm and welcoming, we strive to make caviar fun and approachable. We love serving caviar to customers in fun and exciting ways, so we are incredibly excited to connect with couples and provide our products and services at your weddings!

I had my favorite caviar, Siberian Sturgeon, and our trike at my wedding in 2018, and I still get compliments to this day!

Tess Roletti
Tess Roletti
Event Manager

As Event Manager at The Caviar Co., I plan, organize, and execute caviar events. Whether I utilize our mobile trike, design an extravagant caviar bar, or create unique food and beverage pairings, I love finding new and exciting ways to feature caviar for my clients! I am so excited to connect with more couples to make their caviar dreams come true and provide unique culinary experiences for their guests.

1954 Union Street San Francisco, CA, 94123
Location of (The Caviar Company)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding