65 E. Main Street Suite 1, Avon, NY 14414 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About The Cake Place

We are not your ordinary cake shop. We pride ourselves on our unique designs and customer satisfaction. The Cake Place uses nothing but the highest quality ingredients to give you not only amazing looking cakes and desserts but also amazing tasting ones. We strive to create true works of cake art that create unforgettable memories catered specifically to your event.
You dream it ~ we design and bake it!

Follow The Cake Place on

Other couples have also viewed

• Holy Cannoli Sweet Shoppe
  • Dessert deli
  • Sweet and Savory of WNY
  • Caramici's Bakery

12 Reviews for The Cake Place

Muldair · Married on 09/21/2019

Gorgeous, delicious and made just for you

When I was a little girl, I drew pictures of wedding cakes, not wedding dresses... I had a hard time figuring out a lot of things to do with my wedding, but I knew I wanted a big, gorgeous custom cake that was also utterly delectable. Then I discovered how much that could cost and realized that might not be an option in my budget.

When I went to meet with Melissa for the cake tasting, I had scaled down the beautiful cake in my head to something more moderate, but couldn't help but show her some of the inspirations I had. Imagine my surprise when she sketched out a gorgeous cake that was absolutely perfect, whimsical, elegant and... within budget.

Melissa has a real passion for what she does, and I loved working with her so much, I also had her make a grooms cake that was a perfect replica of my husband's tractor to surprise him with at our rehearsal dinner. Every little touch was perfect; if you can tell her what your cake dream is, she can make it come true. :-)

We had several flavors in our cake and each of them was amazing... our guests couldn't agree on which was their favorite, but they were all fluffy, delicate and utterly delicious. I can't recommend The Cake Place highly enough!

Sent on 05/24/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing bakery!

The Cake Place was truly amazing!!! They worked with us from start to finish to ensure we had everything we wanted. The cakes are delicious and beautiful! Our guests could not stop complimenting them. Melissa does a fantastic job and is so accommodating. HIGHLY recommend!!!!

Sent on 07/11/2019

The Cake Place's reply:

Thanks so much!! We loved being a part of your celebration and working with you and your family!! We wish you both much happiness!!
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful AND Delicious!

The ladies at The Cake Place did an awesome job delivering exactly what we asked for! Their prices were very reasonable and the cakes were SO GOOD! We went with 2 different flavors:
    -chocolate cake/raspberry jam filling/raspberry buttercream topping
    -banana cake/chocolate filling/chocolate ganache topping

Both cakes were moist and they were both so different and delicious! I would absolutely recommend for any event!

Sent on 12/13/2018

The Cake Place's reply:

Thank you so much Leah & Brendan! You were a joy to work with! We were honored to be a part of your special day.

Award

2 Real Weddings

• Deer Run Winery Winery Weddings

Beautiful, professional & absolutely delicious creations! The owners are wonderful to work with, creative and very accommodating.

• 65 E. Main Street Suite 1 Avon, NY, 14414 See on map
    5854473065 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (The Cake Place)