4 Reviews for The Cake Diva

Maria's cakes are simply spectacular!!! She did my sister's wedding cake and multiple cakes for other occasions since then. We knew there was no other choice for our wedding dinner in New Orleans. Our cake was 4 tiers with red velvet and traditional wedding cake layers covered with white chocolate seashells for our destination wedding. It was breathtaking and everyone wanted to know who made such a delicious cake!

Profile Picture kirstie, 11/11/11, 11 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Maria is FABULOUS! She did both the groom's cake and our wedding cake and they were absolutely amazing! There is no one else with her talent in the area, I would highly recommend her. Not only are her cakes yummy but they are gorgeous as well!!

Profile Picture Cara, 4/2/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The Cake Diva is the best around. She can do ANYTHING with a cake. I did not get a grooms cake but she can replicate ANYTHING you want the cake to look like. She is amazing.
The cake was the BEST cake I have ever eaten and the guests agree. She has a special ingredient that keeps her cakes moist. I ate a piece of leftover cake 3 days later and it was just as moist as the first day.
Get atleast one layer of the Italian Cream cake.
She was hard to get in touch with but once I did everything was fine.

Profile Picture Katie , 8/15/08, 5 Reviews

Local
Health License
1 AWARD

1 ENDORSEMENT
The Cake Diva is truly a creative and imaginative cake specialist. She is at the top of our list of recommended bakers.

5 PROS I KNOW