Houston, Houston, TX 77063 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About The C.I.T.Y.

The C.I.T.Y. is a band in Houston, Texas. This group of talented songwriters, composers, entertainers and skilled musicians have been playing at weddings and events for more than six years. Their group is vibrant and energetic. Their motto is “we don’t perform, we party.” They perform in Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, New Orleans, Atlanta, Houston and surrounding areas.

The C.I.T.Y. is made up of male vocals, guitar, saxophone, keyboard and piano, drums and bass guitar. Together they play a mashup of funk, soul, rhythmy, blues and other genres. They can play music for your cocktail hour and reception. They can also learn new songs to make your day extra special. The C.I.T.Y travels with quality equipment including a sound machine and microphones. The band is fun to work with and they make music planning easy so all your events are covered.

the c i t y 51 1047107
the c i t y 51 1047107
The C.I.T.Y.

4 Reviews for The C.I.T.Y.

The C.I.T.Y. 1
The C.I.T.Y. 2
The C.I.T.Y. 3
The C.I.T.Y. 4
The C.I.T.Y. 5
The C.I.T.Y. 6

Rochelle L Bradley-Taylor · Married on 09/07/2018

Private party

The band was very professional and entertained the audience all night. They also catered to a few request I made with no problem. I will definitely recommend them to anyone that seeks live entertainment! I am considering booking them again!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Marvin · Married on 05/19/2018

High Energy & Excellent Musicianship

We truly enjoyed having The C.I.T.Y. as entertainment at our wedding. It was a joyous occasion and their music truly played a major contribution. The C.I.T.Y. brought both our friends and family together as one!!!

Sent on 03/06/2019

The C.I.T.Y. FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price? Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, Reception Music, Sound/PA System
  • Which of the following are included in the package? Reception Music, Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 4 - 6
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Funk, Hip Hop, Pop, R&B / Soul, Top 40
  • What music services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Learning New Songs, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Sample Performances, Vocals, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Fog Machine, Microphones, Sound/PA System