The Beauty RN

Navarre, FL View map

The Beauty RN is an experienced wedding makeup artist in Navarre, Florida who creates stunning bridals looks that accentuate the bride’s natural beauty. Sara Angle, the owner of The Beauty RN, takes great joy in designing wedding makeup that makes you look and feel stunning. She believes in creating bridal looks that enhance your best features instead of covering them up. The Beauty RN provides makeup looks for brides all over the Emerald Coast.

The Beauty RN uses only high-end makeup products to ensure your makeup looks flawless and your skin is taken care of. One the day of your wedding, Sara will come to your location to provide airbrush makeup and false lashes. Whether it’s clean, natural makeup or a bold, dramatic style, The Beauty RN can create the wedding look of your dreams. In addition to beautiful wedding makeup, Sara also designs makeup looks for photoshoots and other special occasions.

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes
  • User2630521 2+ years ago
    Sara was so wonderful to work with. She did my makeup for my wedding, bridal portraits, and engagement photos. She also did the makeup for my bridesmaids (of which she was one) and helped both my mom and my mother in law with their makeup as well. Sara did such a fantastic job (I'm still getting complements 6 months later about how good myself and the girls looked). She made the entire process stress free and so much fun for everyone (despite the fact that she had to do her own makeup on top of doing everybody else's). I'm not just writing this because she was my friend who was in my wedding and did our makeup. I have honestly never felt so beatiful and Sara's wonderful artistry was the main reason for that. If you have any question at all whether or not Sara is an awesome pick to help you look your best on your special day, the answer is yes yes yes! You won't regret it.
    Allison Married on 05/28/2016
    Sara was AMAZING! The day of my wedding, my makeup artist had to cancel for an emergency, but she recommended Sara to me. Obviously I was nervous, but Sara was so sweet from the moment she walked in to the room. She came to my venue and made my sister and I feel very comfortable while she chatted with us and made us look like beauty queens. We were both so pleased with how our makeup turned out and got tons of compliments. I'm so thankful for Sara for making me feel beautiful on my wedding day! I would recommend her to anyone.

Navarre, FL, 32566
Location of (The Beauty RN)

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding