3100 Bardstown Road, Louisville, KY 40205 Map · Phone number

About The Bakery at Sullivan University

We are a Full-Service Bakery, that is associated with the Culinary Arts/Baking and Pastry Program of Sullivan University in Lousiville, KY. We offer Full-service catering through our Catering Company, Juleps, and we provide a rehearsal dinner/wedding reception venue with our three-and-a-half star restaurant, Winston's.

9a1b71a570f09895 image5
Cup cakes
Cup cakes
9a1b71a570f09895 image5

15 Reviews for The Bakery at Sullivan University

Heidi · Married on 10/03/2015

While we have not had the finished cake yet, the samples we tasted were absolutely amazing. We were able to design exactly what we wanted, while also being able to fit it into our budget. The woman that helped us was thorough, very kind, and patient. She has continued to be courteous and helpful every time I have changed my mind, or thought of something else I need taken care of. I can't wait to see how it turns out!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Absolutely delicious! After the initial taste-testing, we decided on a 2 tiered chocolate wedding cake with peanut butter filling and a butter-cream frosting that was decorated with simple dots so that we'd have something to ceremoniously cut during the reception, but then we had a half strawberry, half chocolate sheet cake with butter-cream frosting for our guests. While I didn't actually get any of the cake at wedding (the couple rarely does), I look forward to eating the top layer of the cake on our first anniversary! Plus, they offered free delivery since our reception location was within the Gene Snyder loop. All-in-all, our guests seemed pretty pleased with it!

Sent on 09/17/2014

Lauren · Married on 05/18/2013

Jessica and The Bakery nailed the wedding cakes for our wedding! I had come to her with some pictures from pinterest and she immediately could see a theme. Very simple, smooth cake, with flower petals cascading down the side. After I talked about our love of bourbon, she told me about a Maker's Mark cake that she could create. I was excited about both of the cakes and ready to see them at the wedding. Seriously, the cakes were EXACTLY how I wanted them. THANK YOU JESSICA for your amazing creativity and execution of the two cakes for our wedding.

Sent on 06/18/2013

The Bakery at Sullivan University FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cheese, Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Fruit, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup