The B.I.T. Band

Florence, IT View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,800 Most Popular Price

A wedding band in Florence, Italy and one of the Top Bands in Tuscany. The B.I.T. Band has been performing together since 2004. Specializing in music for weddings and special events. They have a large repertoire of songs covering a variety of musical genres. All their music is performed live with no pre-recorded backtracks, programmed sequencers, or MP3 support. They rely on their musicianship, professionalism and high energy to produce a memorable event for their audience at every occasion.

The bilingual band consists of Mary Loscerbo (Canada) and Nadyne Rush (Haiti) on vocals, Leonardo Volo on the keyboard, Stefano Allegra on the electric bass/contrabass, Fabrizio Morganti on the drums, and Luca Gelli on the guitar. They can also provide a saxophone player and additional DJ upon request. The B.I.T. Band plays ceremony music, cocktail hour music, reception music, rehearsal dinner music, and music during breaks. Covered by liability insurance for their events, the band can also provide their own lighting, microphones, and sound/PA system. In addition to being able to learn new songs, they can play a variety of selections from the following genres:

• Classic rock
  • Soul
  • Swing
  • Top 40
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season?

$2,000 - $5,000

What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season?

$2,000 - $5,000

Which of the following are included in the price?

MC
Travel Expenses

What is the price of your popular wedding package?

$2,800

Which of the following are included in the package?

MC
Travel Expenses

Are you an agency or a band?

Band

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

4 - 6

What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?

Classic Rock
Pop
R&B / Soul
Swing
Top 40

What music services do you provide?

Bilingual MC
Instrumentals
Rehearsal Dinner Music
Vocals

What items are available?

Microphones

• Betti
    Betti M. Married on 10/11/2021

Wedding at the Villa Parisa in Castiglioncello

The most fabulous wedding I have ever attended!
    Brigid Married on 09/30/2021

Best Decision I ever made was hiring Bit Band

I hired Bit Band for a wedding in Italy (we are from USA)in 2019. I had read some great reviews. I contacted Mary, the lead singer, and we started a correspondence. I felt in good hands instantly. It was kind of scary starting to plan a wedding in another country but the first vendor I hired was BitBand and Mary gave me the confidence to proceed. Of course we had to postpone and reschedule our 2020 date and the BitBand accommodated our new date in 2021. We have just returned from our wedding and I could not wait to write a review for the BitBand. They were so good!! I couldn't believe the range of songs they played and they kept us on the dance floor all night long. I don't think I sat down one time. My husband actually commented on how good the guitar player was (he watches guitar players closely). WE also had a part of the band play music during our seated dinner and it was the perfect touch. Two guitars and vocals that played wonderful live background music throughout our dinner party. They were also good at making suggestions for placement of band and dancefloor and in working with our wedding planner. And they made it easy for us to plug in from our MP3 two special songs we wanted for the "first" dances. From the beginning to the very end of dealing with the Bit Band it was a pleasure working with them and the cost was extremely fair. And did I mention that Mary was our soloist at the actually wedding! She has a beautiful classical voice also. This band does it ALL and, after having just thrown two other weddings, was the easiest vendor I have ever worked with. You can not go wrong with hiring this band. They will MAKE your party like they did ours.
    Stephanie E. Married on 09/28/2021

Wonderful wedding Band!

They were great! Best band ever! 5 stars!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Team

Mary Loscerbo
Mary Loscerbo
Lead Singer, manager

Mary Loscerbo’s vocal career spans from pop, dance, soul, jazz, to Opera. Her ability to sing in a wide range of styles (and languages) has allowed her to develop a following on two continents. Mary performs extensively throughout Canada and Europe. Following her Master’s Degree in Voice from the University of Toronto, Mary has enjoyed a truly international career in settings as diverse as concert halls, outdoor festivals and well-known venues.

Mary’s recording catalogue includes dance singles for the European and American market, jazz selections with the Belgrade Radio Jazz Orchestra and the Sunrise Jazz Orchestra (Florence), movie soundtracks and documentaries for Canadian, British and Italian productions in addition to commercial jingles on both continents and for the Asian market. Numerous Dance and Lounge recordings can be found on various compilations published by Côte d'Azur, Papa DJ, Gare du Soleil, Smilax Soulgem records and her own album called Ricordi d'Italia recorded in 2013.

She continues to collaborate with various producers in Italy co-writing songs as well as performing in Opera Productions and performing with The Bit Band.

Via dell' Argingrosso 135/3 Florence, IT, IT 0008Z
39-3334854321
Location of (The B.I.T. Band)

Other vendors in Italy for your wedding