10500 Hwy 160, Branson, MO 65740 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 20 to 200
Availability Check your date

About The Atrium Wedding and Event Center

The Atrium Event Center is a unique venue located just outside of Branson, Mo. With tall white decorative ceilings and white walls your day is sure to be bright and your night is sure to be magical. Specialty lighting transforms the room to the color of your choosing and sets the mood for your guests. We feature a large decor room, affordable pricing, and unique touches to make your day one to remember. Come see why our modern/ industrial venue is perfect for you!

Follow The Atrium Wedding and Event Center on

3 Reviews for The Atrium Wedding and Event Center

• Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing Venue and work!

Sarah and Nathan have a wonderful venue and do great work setting it up! They have a great eye at seeing what works and what would look nice, their idea for centerpieces was better than ours and im so happy we had them helping us and giving us these ideas!
    They have so much stuff you can use from their decoration room and beautiful refurbished tables (they made) that you really dont want to cover up with tablecloths.
    They are definitely a great venue to choose! And if you do you definitely need the photobooth it was a great activity and keepsake for everyone!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Kellie · Married on 12/18/2017

O.M.G. AMAZING! Sarah and Nate are just the best kind of people to work with. They made all of our wedding reception dreams come true and we could not have asked for more. We LOVED the photo booth and were so glad they offered decorating services. All we had to do was drop off our decor and they took care of everything. Talk about hassle free! I highly recommend the Atrium for any event you have coming up.

Sent on 04/17/2018

Kathryn · Married on 12/14/2018

1.0
      3.0
      0.5

I would not recommend the Atrium! I made an appointment over a week ago to tour the facilities and showed up to it being closed. I called the coordinator and she informed us that she was out of town and had lost my appointment, even though I have the email confirming the interaction. I asked when would be the next time and all she could say was that she wasn’t sure because there was a wedding tomorrow and offered no other alternative. It was very disappointing seeing as we had driven out here and she did not seem apologetic or quick to offer a solution.

Sent on 05/17/2018

The Atrium Wedding and Event Center's reply:

Hello,
    I’m very sorry for the inconvenience. I offered that we would make another appointment based on your availability and I apologized several times. Being human, I made a mistake and your appointment didn’t make it on the calendar. Again, I’m sorry.

The Atrium Wedding and Event Center FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 200
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 20
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Historic Building
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Photo booth, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March

• Jared Hoffpauir Photography
    Jared Hoffpauir Photography Wedding Photographers

I've know Sarah, the owner, for a few years now and all I can say is that this girl and her groom have put their hearts and souls into creating this beautiful venue for their clients. It's a beautiful space with tons of parking for all your guests...and it's in Branson...that's always a bonus!!!!

• Branson Party Rentals
    Branson Party Rentals Wedding Rentals

Wonderful location for your next event! Love the Modern Feel!

• Little Shop of Flowers
    Little Shop of Flowers Wedding Florists

Beautiful venue and the owners go above and beyond! Definitely a place to put on your list of wedding venues to visit before you make your final decision!

• 2849 Gretna Road suite 315 Branson, 65616 See on map