Baltimore, MD 21211 Map · Phone number

About Tessa Sollway Photography

I am a Baltimore-based wedding photographer with a candid, authentic, and photojournalistic style. My packages and prices are always flexible and adaptable for each couple I work with.

With a combination of humor, creativity, organization, and confidence, I help my clients' wedding days run smoothly so they can focus on the important bit: getting married!

Some clients have referred to me as an "offbeat" or "alternative" wedding photographer....possibly because industry standards are not at the top of my priority list.

Instead, my priority is capturing the fleeting details each couple will keep and flip through for the rest of their lives. It is also speaking with potential clients in person to hear what their concerns and necessities are; every wedding is unique, and my job is to creatively record that uniqueness.

Want to chat about your vision for your big day? Please check out my work and shoot me a message - I'd love to talk to you!

Follow Tessa Sollway Photography on

tms5661
tms6534

5 Reviews for Tessa Sollway Photography

Lauren · Married on 07/08/2017

I knew Tessa from college and always liked her photography, so when I got engaged and saw the wedding photos on her website, I knew I wanted her for the job. My husband and I are so glad we went with her! She was very professional, responsive, and fun to work with. Also worth noting, our wedding presented some photography challenges; flash photography was not allowed in the chapel and our late evening reception was in a pavilion lit only by twinkle and LED lights. Tessa worked with both environments to take some truly amazing photos, capturing the happy mood and ambiance throughout the event. We would definitely recommend her!

• Z

Zack · Married on 09/04/2016

Tessa was great: knowledgeable, accommodating, and professional! Despite living an hour away from us, she came down to meet with us and plan out our shoot, which was really appreciated. Our photos turned out great, which is obviously crucial, but we also really enjoyed how Tessa was able to develop a rapport with our friends and family. It just made the day that much better.

Danielle · Married on 05/15/2016

Our wedding was very informal and we ended up deciding on having a photographer very last minute. Tessa was extremely accommodating of our last minute request, even when I had to change the time on her. We were on a very tight budget, which is why we almost didn't hire a photographer at all, and she was willing to work with our unreasonably low budget and go out of her way to find an arrangement that worked for us. Once at the wedding, she was great about taking any photos I asked in various places despite cold weather and high winds, and maintained a friendly attitude that made me feel comfortable making requests. Our photos were returned to us very quickly, before we were even home from our honeymoon. When I asked her to touch up one of the photos, she did so immediately. We were very happy will services.

Tessa Sollway Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs