3173 Highway 136 W P O Box 250, Excel, AL 36439 Map · Phone number

About Terra Baggett Photography

Hello! I am Terra Baggett, a photographer based out of Monroe County Alabama. Photography for me started as a hobby about fifteen years ago, and turned into so much more! For me photography is about having fun and capturing every second of it.

I am a very creative person and photography has proven to be an extremely satisfing outlet. I am as excited today as I was in the begining. It is an honor to be chosen to participate in life's happy moments. To capture a birth of a child, their first home run, gradutaing high school, and to be present as they wed and prepare their own family is an adventure that never gets boring.

My true passion is to capture life and its expresions in its truest form. Because of this passion, my photography includes unique wedding, family, and children of all ages photography.

11 Reviews for Terra Baggett Photography

Molly · Married on 06/21/2014

Terra Baggett Photography has captured many special moments throughout my life. From family portraits when I was young, to high school graduation, to my wedding day, I have always turned to Mrs. Terra for all of my photography needs. She truly captures every detail and is amazing at what she does. She puts so much time and effort into her work to make sure everyone involved is satisfied. Do not hesitate in using Terra for any special event in your life! I promise, you won't be disappointed by what she gives in return!! She's the best at what she does!

Sent on 08/17/2014

Elise · Married on 06/14/2014

Brian and I want to thank you for capturing our wedding day so beautifully. Our pictures will be a lasting reminder of how special the day was and how wonderful it was to work with you. We are so grateful for all of the extra things you did for us to make the day complete. We are certain we have been working with Monroe County's #1 photographer.

Sent on 07/17/2014

Tammy · Married on 03/15/2014

Terra and her assistant were wonderful to work with. Even though we lived 2 1/2 hours away, she always made everything we requested seem like it was no bother to her. The pictures she took of my daughter's wedding were beautiful!!

Sent on 07/17/2014

Award

• Gil Davison Videography Wedding Videographers

Terra Baggett Photography is a great friend, very easy to work with, She makes capturing the Video fun and creative. She is very professional and very attentive to the Bride and Groom. The quality of her Work is Excellent. She shares all of the pictures when we do weddings together to make the Brides Video that much more exciting. That's why I can endorse Terra Baggett Photography , I know her, and see her work in action and the completed product. Terra Baggett should be invited to your next Wedding or event. Gil Davison ( Gil Davison Videography)

• 3173 Highway 136 W, P O Box 250 Excel, 36439 See on map
    Location of (Terra Baggett Photography)