1808 E. Mead, Yakima, WA 98903 Map · Phone number

About Templo Weddings

Hello and welcome! I’m Jose Ramos, and I am a Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant.

I am not your traditional minister. Your ceremony won’t be a boring, impersonal script. Instead, I provide a one-of-a-kind experience, a hands-on approach to creating your personalized ceremony, along with first-class service. Whether you want an intimate wedding or a grand affair, I have the experience to create ceremonies that you and your guests will always remember.

I have a deep respect for the beliefs of all faiths and cultures and I will never judge you for your beliefs, race, or preferences.

You are cordially invited to start planning your wedding by contacting me and scheduling a complimentary consultation.

It is my personal goal to always exceed your expectations and make your wedding ceremony a true masterpiece.

Conact Jose For Additional Information:

509.833.0140

jramos1808@gmail.com

PS: I also do Bilingual (Spanish/ English) Ceremonies.

2 Reviews for Templo Weddings

Berno · Married on 07/21/2012

Going above and beyond is what Jose did for us. He made our day even that more special. He was organized, responsible, trust wrothy and most importanly kind hearted. It says alot about Jose when our guest gave us complements on what a great job Jose.
    Thank You for everything. The Gonzalez Family

Claudia · Married on 07/21/2012

Jose was so wonderful! We couldn't have asked for a better officiant. Durring the planning phase he always made sure that we were getting what we wanted. Making sure the wedding would be meaningful and special to us. He was very open to suggestions and asked for our opinion. He was readily available whenever we needed him and came to the table with options for us. It was an honor to have him there on our special day.

Templo Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 235.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Evangelical, Methodist, No Denomination

• 1808 E. Mead Yakima, 98903 See on map