Teeka Lynne's Salon and Day Spa

Halifax, MA View map

Our Salon and day spa offers a full range of services including Hair Styling and Design, Hair Coloring, Permananent Wave, Speciality Styling and Design,Specialty Styling, Conditioning, Nail Care, Waxing, Make-Up, and Skin Care.

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Hair
Makeup
Manicure / Pedicure
Spa
  • Q
    Quynn Married on 08/08/2009
    I recently got married on Aug. 8, 2009 and had Shannon McCarthy create my bridal updo as well as some members of my bridal party. Shannon did an amazing job on all of our hair dos for my big day. I did two trial runs with her before the actual wedding day and Shannon was very accommodating and flexible with her schedule. On the second trial (which was only a day before the wedding!) Shannon listened to what I was thinking and offered very constructive suggestions to help me figure out what would look good with my veil and headband.

On the day of the wedding, Shannon was prompt, prepared, and her laid-back personality even helped me to relax! She came right to my hotel room and got to work (we even finished with time to spare). I HIGHLY recommend Shannon for any of your wedding hair needs - she's very talented, creative and responsible. Unlike other vendors, having Shannon on your list, will not add to your stress on an inevitable stressful day!
    Katie Married on 08/16/2008
    Teeka is the best. All the girls loved their updos. She goes above and beyond in her job.
    Jessica Married on 06/13/2008
    Teeka did a beautiful job! All of my bridesmaids hairstyles lasted all night even after a whole lot of dancing. I would highly recommend her!

350 Industrial Drive, Will Travel Halifax, 02338

Tuesday's 10am-8pm Wednesday's 9am-3pm Thursday's 9am-8pm Friday's 9am-5pm Saturday's 9am-5pm
Location of (Teeka Lynne's Salon and Day Spa)

Other vendors in Cape Cod for your wedding