350 Industrial Drive Will Travel, Halifax, MA 02338 Map · Phone number

About Teeka Lynne's Salon and Day Spa

Our Salon and day spa offers a full range of services including Hair Styling and Design, Hair Coloring, Permananent Wave, Speciality Styling and Design,Specialty Styling, Conditioning, Nail Care, Waxing, Make-Up, and Skin Care.

HAIR
PICT0561

4 Reviews for Teeka Lynne's Salon and Day Spa

• Q

Quynn · Married on 08/08/2009

I recently got married on Aug. 8, 2009 and had Shannon McCarthy create my bridal updo as well as some members of my bridal party. Shannon did an amazing job on all of our hair dos for my big day. I did two trial runs with her before the actual wedding day and Shannon was very accommodating and flexible with her schedule. On the second trial (which was only a day before the wedding!) Shannon listened to what I was thinking and offered very constructive suggestions to help me figure out what would look good with my veil and headband.

On the day of the wedding, Shannon was prompt, prepared, and her laid-back personality even helped me to relax! She came right to my hotel room and got to work (we even finished with time to spare). I HIGHLY recommend Shannon for any of your wedding hair needs - she's very talented, creative and responsible. Unlike other vendors, having Shannon on your list, will not add to your stress on an inevitable stressful day!

Sent on 08/26/2009

Katie · Married on 08/16/2008

Teeka is the best. All the girls loved their updos. She goes above and beyond in her job.

Sent on 06/02/2010

Jessica · Married on 06/13/2008

Teeka did a beautiful job! All of my bridesmaids hairstyles lasted all night even after a whole lot of dancing. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/01/2010

Teeka Lynne's Salon and Day Spa FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Hair, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Spa

• 350 Industrial Drive, Will Travel Halifax, 02338 See on map
    7812930266 (Fax Number)
    Tuesday's 10am-8pm Wednesday's 9am-3pm Thursday's 9am-8pm Friday's 9am-5pm Saturday's 9am-5pm