Atlanta, GA 30307 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 54

About TEAL Vacations

I am a lifelong traveler. My mother took me on my first flight at 6 months and my first international trip to Bermuda was at age 7. Jumping on a plane and arriving in a new land with new people and experiences was addictive. Having a mother who was also a travel agent has some awesome perks.

Fast forward to 2014, my friend and I wanted to have a girlfriends getaway. We chose a "HOT DEAL" from an online travel agency site that shall remain nameless. The pictures looked awesome, the price was incredible for an all inclusive andthe resort was highly rated on Oyster and TripAdvisor. This hot deal ended up being the absolute trip from hell. The property didn't look like it was pictured, the rooms had serious mechanical issues, the food was terrible and the beach and pool looked like the aftermath of a spring break frat party. We complained to management and even thier corprate office; no satisfactory solution was offered and no recovering of cash or vacation days. It dawned on me in my vacation remorse "if I had gon through a travel agent this would have never happened."

That is how TEAL Vacations was born out of my desire to give you what you really want out of your vacation time and money. My agency specializes in active experienced-based vacations: Trekking, One-to-One Experience tours, Activity and responsible Luxury vacations. I will work with you to get you to amazing destinations so you can experience the things that make travel life changing.

Follow TEAL Vacations on

parislondon
ristorante
spain spectacular 3
TEAL Vacations
vienna bavaria rivercruise eurotrip danube german
seville spain
alexanderroberts
church from sound of musicws

• Videos 3

TEAL Vacations FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Destination Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Alaska, Caribbean, Central America, Dominican Republic, East Europe, Hawaii, Mexico, North America, West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide? Emergency Assistance, Travel Insurance