TBD Foods

Denver, CO View map Visit website

WEDDING CATERING UPDATE 4/29/20

During these challenging times, it’s easy to forget that normal life does continue and although plans and details change, certain events, like a wedding do go on. Now your wedding date might have changed, your guest count might have dropped but you still want to be able to celebrate your love with your soon to be wife or husband.

We are still here to help for the culinary aspect of your big day even if it’s the two of you getting hitched in the backyard we want to help make this day special by doing what we do best, cooking delicious food. Now you may not have a 100 person bbq buffet anymore but feel free to explore our VIP tasting menu, which is perfect for intimate gatherings to celebrate something important, and what is as special and important as your wedding day.

Mention “Change the date” in your inquiry and we will throw a bottle of complimentary sparkling wine.

We hope you and your family are well.

Take care,

Terence Rogers

Chef/ Owner

TBD Foods + TBD Events

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$60

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$60

What is the average catering price per person for stations?

$75

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$30

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Cocktail Reception
Tastings

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$25

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
House Beer
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Breakfast / Brunch
Server(s)
Stations
Tapas
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
Seafood
Southern
Southwestern
Spanish

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Nut Free
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Liquor License
House Liquor
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Outside Alcohol

Which of the following items can you provide?

Chairs
Tables

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

Emily C. Married on 10/03/2021

Excellent Wedding Coordinator Experience!

Note: We used TBD Events, part of TBD Foods, as our Wedding Coordinator, not our caterer (though I've eaten at their related restaurant and it is 5/5 - would recommend!).

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Holly from TBD Events for our wedding, where she acted as our Wedding Coordinator. She made things feel so easy & relaxed! I am not one to be in the know on all of the wedding traditions and expectations, and came into my first meeting with Holly having zero idea that I needed to have a timeline, having not considered coordinating vendor arrivals or pick up of decor and leftovers at the end of the event! She worked with me to come up with a timeline (and provided recommendations on ordering of things like first dance, dinner, cake cutting, speeches, etc.), reached out to all of my vendors to ensure they were set to show up on time and have everything they need, and was always available. She came to my walk through and took detailed notes, answered questions I'd forgotten the answers to, and really made me feel like this whole wedding thing was a breeze.

Day of, she was communicative, showed up early, helped carry things, set up decor, and even helped with getting my dress on. She had safety pins of all sizes and any other miscellaneous thing I may need. I was especially appreciative of her reminding me to drink water! Mid-event, Holly coordinated with the caterers to get me a small plate of desserts just for me to ensure that my husband and I had a chance to taste every treat. At the end of the evening, Holly made sure that all of the food and decor were handled & put into the car to be taken home.

I couldn't have been more pleased and would absolutely recommend anyone in the Denver area use TBD Events!

TBD Foods's reply:

Thank you so much for your thoughtful feedback! It was an absolute joy to be a part of you and Carl's special day. I wish you and Carl a lifetime of happiness and adenvtures!
  • Lyndsay
    Lyndsay M. Married on 09/07/2020

Best Decision

When I began my search for a wedding caterer I wanted to avoid the typical caterers that folks have at their weddings because I am passionate about food. I love hosting dinner guests and my fiance and I made it a point to prioritize feeding our guests a delicious meal. Terence Rogers takes such pride in his work that from the moment we had our tasting we knew he was "the one." TBD Foods is by far the best decision as far as caterers go!
  • Gessica
    Gessica L. Married on 07/06/2020

Truly Amazing Experience - Highly Recommend

My husband and I used Terence with TBD Foods for our wedding reception. Terence was incredibly helpful and creative in planning a menu that was unique to us and our guests. The process was easy, smooth, and he was very receptive to our wants/needs/preferences. On the day of our reception, his team was timely and professional. They were attentive and served a delicious series of courses, each one more delicious than the last. Although everything was amazing and I'd highly recommend every dish we received, I was surprised and delighted to find that my favorite bite of the meal was the asparagus salad. Wow! It was so fresh and delicious, I'll be wishing I could order it again for a long time. The elk tenderloin was also incredibly tender and rich, I'd that even our guests that don't usually enjoy game meat found it to be their favorite protein! The TBD Foods team also left our home in wonderful shape and I felt comfortable to have them in our home, it was as if no one had even been in our kitchen. I would absolutely without a doubt recommend TBD Foods to anyone and look forward to the opportunity to work with them again. Thank you to Terence and his team for a truly memorable experience on one of my most important days! Much love to you all.

1410 Gilpin st Denver, 80218
Location of (TBD Foods)

TBD Foods frequently asked questions

At TBD Foods, what does the full wedding catering service cost include?

At TBD Foods, the cost of the full wedding catering service includes:
  • Cake Cutting
  • Dessert
  • Cocktail Reception
  • Tastings

At TBD Foods, what does the bar service starting price include?

The bar service starting price at TBD Foods includes:
  • Bartender(s)
  • House Beer
  • Specialty Beer
  • Specialty Wine
  • Premium Liquor
  • Signature Drink

What event services does TBD Foods offer for weddings?

TBD Foods offers the following event services for weddings:
  • Delivery
  • Set Up
  • Clean Up

What catering services does TBD Foods provide for weddings?

TBD Foods offers the following catering services for weddings:
  • Breakfast / Brunch
  • Server(s)
  • Stations
  • Tapas
  • Tastings

What types of cuisine can you find at TBD Foods?

At TBD Foods, you can find the following types of cuisine:
  • American
  • Seafood
  • Southern
  • Southwestern
  • Spanish

What dietary needs can be accomodated at TBD Foods?

At TBD Foods, the following dietary needs can be accomodated:
  • Nut Free
  • Organic
  • Vegan
  • Vegetarian

What type of bar services does TBD Foods provide for wedding events?

TBD Foods provides the following bar and beverage services for wedding events:
  • Liquor License
  • House Liquor
  • Premium Liquor
  • Signature Drink
  • Outside Alcohol

What type of food and beverage items does TBD Foods provide for wedding services?

To cater to all tastes, TBD Foods offers the following food and beverage items:
  • Barware
  • China
  • Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Linens

What percentage of users recommend TBD Foods and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

TBD Foods is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding