Tasha Brady Photography

Mesa, AZ View map
$3,250 Most Popular Price

$3,250 Most Popular Price

A native of the beautiful Grand Canyon state, I'm continuously inspired by the muted color palette of the Arizona desert. The beauty and simplicity of nature can be seen in the various elements I bring into each of my engagements and weddings. My imagery is natural and romantic, combined with a lighthearted approach, to capture who you truly are as a couple. It is my passion to tell the story of true love through timeless images that capture the authentic spirit of your wedding day, and the begining of your lives together as husband and wife.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,250

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Prints
Proofs

• Jessica
    Jessica L. Married on 05/28/2022

AMAZING Photographer

Tasha and Casey did a phenomenal job! I am so happy we chose them. I knew we needed to have Tasha photographer our day after our engagement photos because not only were they beautiful but my husband kept saying how much fun he had taking them. He never likes taking photos so him saying he was excited to take more made me happy knowing that would be such a large part of our wedding day. They kept us on on time and really brought a sense of calmness to our day. Tasha does an amazing job to make you feel confident and beautiful while photographing you. We cannot wait to frame all of our photos!
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany B. Married on 05/22/2021

The best photography team by far!

Tasha and Ashely couldn't have been better. They were amazing to work with leading up to the wedding and on our big day. They were fun and very professional, I feel so blessed to have had them there to capture our love and memories shared on our special day. They did an amazing job, I wouldn't have booked with anyone else!
  • Leslie
    Leslie C. Married on 10/10/2020

Tasha is amazing

Tasha did an AMAZING job photographing our wedding! Her pictures are perfection.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Makeup Artistry by Tamara Makeup Artistry by Tamara Wedding Hair & Makeup

Tasha is a true professional, wonderful at what she does, and a pleasure to work with. I have never seen an image she has created that has been anything short of beautiful. She has an eye for natural beauty, and captures all of her subjects in a flattering way that enhances their personas. As a person, Tasha is timely, reliable and easy to work with. I highly recommend her!

6519 E Norwood St Mesa, AZ, 85215,
Location of (Tasha Brady Photography)

Tasha Brady Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Tasha Brady Photography include in the starting price?

Tasha Brady Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Proofs

What photography services does Tasha Brady Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Tasha Brady Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Tasha Brady Photography offer?

Tasha Brady Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Tasha Brady Photography offer?

Tasha Brady Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Custom Graphics
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does Tasha Brady Photography offer for wedding events?

Tasha Brady Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Tasha Brady Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Tasha Brady Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding