Tasha Brady Photography Reviews

12 Reviews for Tasha Brady Photography

• Alyssa

Alyssa James · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely the Best!

Hiring Tasha to do your photography for your wedding is one of the best wedding decisions you will make! I met her at the phoenix bridal show and booked her before any other vendor. On the day she was prompt, flexible, professional , and did an outstanding job! Our photos came back only a month later and they are SO gorgeous. I couldn't be happier. You can trust that she will capture the best photos of your day!

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 10/06/2018

Fun, wonderful, friendly!

We could not have been more thankful to have had tasha document our engagement photos and our wedding! She was so wonderful to work with and we LOVE all our images! I have already recommended her to friends and will continue to do so! Tasha is the best!

Sent on 10/25/2018
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 03/23/2018

Tasha was ON TOP OF IT the day of our wedding - She knew when and where and had it all together on a perfect timeline. She even made up time when we (bridesmaids) were running late!!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Nicole · Married on 03/16/2018

Tasha was wonderful! My groom and I not only booked her to photograph our engagements and wedding, but we also asked her to photograph our graduation photos because we loved her so much! Her work is so beautiful, and she makes anyone’s feel comfortable in front of the lens. We really enjoyed having Tasha be a part of our big day as well as the events leading up to it. We can’t wait to see our wedding pictures!!

Sent on 03/30/2018

Trisha · Married on 03/11/2018

Tasha Brady photographed not only our wedding but also our engagement and family shoots. She is very professional and open to any ideas we had. From the minute we met Tasha, she made us feel comfortable and at ease, which is very important in a photographer filming such intimate moments. We plan on recommending her to anyone and everyone!!!! Tasha went above and beyond our expectations!!!!!! We LOVE her!!!!!

Sent on 03/13/2018

Emma · Married on 03/03/2018

Tasha is simply a rockstar & absolute pleasure to work with!! Undeniable talent aside, SO ORGANIZED & able to control any crowd! To ensure you, your family, & friends ALL get the pictures you’re dying for- while sticking to your wedding day timeline! Cannot thank Tasha enough for her top of the line service and talent!!!!

Sent on 03/04/2018

Kristen · Married on 02/17/2018

Where do I start with Tasha? She was phenomenal! My now husband and I knew that she was going to be our photographer after our first meeting! We knew she was the right mix of professional and fun to spend an entire day with us. She even worked with us on our engagement session to get a small shoot in just for our save the dates! Since we don’t take professional photos on the regular we definitely needed some help with some poses and Tasha was beyond helpful and patient. On the big day she put me at ease at every turn! Her second shooter had so much fun with the guys too! At the end of her shooting we just wanted to hang out with her at the wedding. She’s affordable, reliable, and was so quick to respond to every question or request we had. Thank you Tasha for helping make our day beyond magical!!

Sent on 03/10/2018

Arianna · Married on 03/18/2017

I do not have enough POSITIVE things to say about Tasha. She is so professional, well prepared, and VERY VERY talented. Her photographs are stunning, and she is someone you can be confident will make you look your best. Tasha went out of her way to make sure my husband and I knew exactly what was going to happen on our wedding day, and even handled some sticky family situations for us. She was so easy to communicate with, and was always quick to respond. She helped to make our day perfect. I felt so relieved knowing that she was on our side making our day so special. I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to capture our day. If you want to be in the best hands, then choose Tasha to photograph your wedding.

Sent on 03/23/2017

Andrew · Married on 03/18/2017

An incredible photographer. Very skilled, professional, and passionate about what she does!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Laura · Married on 02/11/2017

Tasha is amazing! From the start, she was professional, courteous, detail-oriented, and such a joy to work with. In the months leading up to our wedding, she provided us with detailed shot lists and day-of timelines, which made planning our wedding such a breeze. She even sent us a handwritten note with a wedding magazine for inspiration early on in our planning process--so thoughtful! The day of our wedding, she kept everyone and everything organized and on a schedule, so we didn't need to worry about a thing. Tasha captured each moment of our day perfectly and we couldn't be more happy with our photos. We received all of our photos within just a few weeks and have had so much fun sifting through the hundreds of images. We'll treasure these photos forever, and it all wouldn't have been possible without Tasha. She is truly an artist and I'd recommend her to anyone without hesitation.

Sent on 03/14/2017

katherine · Married on 11/26/2016

My fiance and I booked with Tasha for our November 26th wedding, and it was one of the best decisions we had made in the wedding planning process. Photography was so important to us, as we wanted to ensure that we had all of our details captured on our big day to be able to share with family and friends, and to remember for years and years to come. Tasha definitely did not disappoint - not only was she so personable (which made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera!), professional, and absolutely amazing to work with, but her incredible talent also shined through in every single shot! When we received our albums for both our engagement and wedding shoots, I was brought to tears both times. My family and friends all can't stop talking about your photography. Tasha - THANK YOU so much for capturing our day. We will definitely be reaching out to you again in the future!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Jessica · Married on 03/18/2016

Tasha was beyond wonderful to have photograph our wedding day! She scouted our location for spots to take specific photos and also obliged us in taking family photos since we had people travelling in from all around the country. She captured our wedding day to absolute perfection. She also included specific detail shots that we may not have seen from the day due to the fact that we were getting ready. She definitely is an artist at what she does and is quick in her turn around time for getting to see what she shot. I kept peeking on her Instagram to see if there were more photos everyday like a little kid because the photos that I did see made me so excited to see them all. She does very beautiful work and is very good at posing people together and getting them to feel comfortable. She's a very kind person as well and very unassuming as to document your day but not intrude. She's got the fly on the wall thing down but when she's called to direct, she is there. We couldn't have picked a better person to be with us to capture our wedding day!

Sent on 04/08/2016