Walnut Creek, CA 94596 Map · Phone number

About Tara Salem Artistry

Tara Salem Artistry offers on location wedding and special event makeup artistry and hair styling. With over 13 years of experience in Makeup Artistry, you, your bridal party and loved ones will feel beautiful and flawless. We offer a wide range of makeup services for all event types. Event destinations and larger parties welcome. We looking forward to making sure you look and feel like the best version of your self on a day where your pictures and memories will last a life time.

Follow Tara Salem Artistry on

Tara Salem Artistry 5
Tara Salem Artistry 6
Tara Salem Artistry 7

Talia · Married on 06/10/2018

I cannot say enough about how amazing and talented Tara is. Tara did my make up for both my wedding and engagement party. I never felt more beautiful. The makeup for both events lasted ALL day, I mean after hours of dancing and in the hot sun. She worked with my vision and accommodated my sensitive skin and allergies. For my wedding trial, she tested two different looks on my eyes to see which one I liked best. We photographed them both and decided on the best option. The day of the wedding, everything was perfect and I LOVED my make up. She juggled doing the hair of my 9 bridesmaids and doing my make up beautifully and with a smile.

If you want to look gorgeous on your wedding day, there is no better artist! She is worth EVERY penny don't skimp out on photos that you will have the rest of your life. Tara is a real pro and will enhance your natural beauty.

Sent on 07/01/2018
    Tara Salem Artistry 13
    Tara Salem Artistry 14
    Tara Salem Artistry 15

Lisa · Married on 09/30/2017

5 stars for Tara! She and an assistant did hair and makeup for 10 at my SF wedding in Sept 2017.

What I appreciated most about Tara's work:
    1. Very reasonably priced. I inquired with several other hair/makeup artists in the Bay Area, and while other estimates were insane ($600 for a hairdo?!), Tara is affordable and worked with me.
    2. Respectful and honest. Don't overlook the importance of someone who will tell you like it is! I came to Tara with an idea, and she gently told me why it might not turn out how I envisioned (shoulder length hair does not magically become mid-back curls, turns out) and helped me recreate it into something that would work with my hair length and type.
    3. Professional. Tara was responsive over email, showed up on time, worked efficiently.
    4. Wide range of skills. While some of Tara's work is very bold, I wanted something more subtle and she met me there.
    5. Fun! Tara is a great conversationalist and makes the time fly.

Sent on 02/10/2018

Tara · Married on 08/20/2017

Highly recommend!!! I found Tara through WeddingWire and she was incredibly kind, professional, fun, talented and fairly priced. She made me feel more beautiful than I ever have and she helped keep me calm and laughing during the most stressful time right before the wedding.

Sent on 09/20/2017