Tanis J Events, LLC

Charleston, SC View map

Tanis J Events, LLC is a wedding and event DRAPING company that services Charleston, South Carolina and surrounding area. We combine modern ideas and old-fashioned service to create exciting and unforgettable designs including backdrops, tents and ceiling draping.

Experience
Draping Designer Tanis Jackson is certified with the Institute of Wedding and Event Design and has two decades of event experience and five years of draping experience.

- We have been in business since 2009 & are a licensed & insured draping design firm
- We include a site visit & design meeting to ensure the best quality draping
- We are a boutique firm and you deal with Tanis throughout entire process
- We are certified with the Institute of Wedding and Event Design (IWED)
- We are environmentally conscious & reuse our fabrics for all draping. Some companies buy rolls of fabric, cut & toss fabrics
- We keep our fabrics onsite allowing for shorter lead time and time to view the fabrics, ties and embellishments.

We offer draping backdrops, tent draping and ceiling draping as well as uplighting to be be added to draping.

We provide services in Charleston & the Lowcountry and travel to Hilton Head, Savannah and surrounding area.

Pricing for draping/lighting begins at $500 for local weddings and $1500 for out of town events plus travel costs. A 10% Planners Discount for weddings/events when the planner is hired before draping contracted. A site visit is included for local draping. Site visits outside of the Lowcountry subject to a travel fee.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding lighting?

$500

Which of the following does starting price include?

Delivery
Setup
Uplighting

What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package?

$750

Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include?

Chandeliers
String
Uplighting

What lighting services do you provide?

Hanging Lit Decor
Uplighting

What decor services do you provide?

Drapery

What decor items are available?

Backdrops

• Joelle
    Joelle B. Married on 03/26/2022

Look no further!

Working with Tanis on the draping of our tent was a wonderful experience. From start to finish she was thorough, prompt, and a complete professional. Not only did her services really elevate the look of our tent, she was able to pivot and expedite a beautiful space for us in a short amount of time when our tent rental was late and came with missing pieces. If you are looking for a draper to bring your space to life, Tanis is your person!

Tanis J Events, LLC's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Joelle! We wish you and your husband a lifetime of love and happiness!
  • Guerry
    Guerry K. Married on 01/07/2022

Great Experience

Tanis was a life safer. We had to change ballrooms at the last minute due to COVID restrictions. I reached out to Tanis just a few weeks before the wedding. She was very prompt with correspondence and her prices were reasonable. They arrived for set up and take down right on time and the installation was perfect. I would not hesitate to use her again!

Tanis J Events, LLC's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! We are so happy we were able to accommodate your daughter's wedding on short notice and that everything worked out for her and her husband!
    Alicia H. Married on 07/08/2021

Absolutely Amazing!

I booked Tanis for my wedding this July. Her work was phenomenal and I highly recommend booking her ASAP. I originally booked Tanis for my wedding that was going to be in December to add a beautiful backdrop for the ceremony. Fast forward, the pandemic happened and I had to move my wedding to July of this year. As stressful as that was, Tanis was so understanding and accommodating throughout the process. I absolutely loved the design and decor for my ceremony. The draping took it to another level. Love, love, love!

Tanis J Events, LLC's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Alicia! Congratulations on your marriage. We wish you and Simon a lifetime of love and happiness!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Pricing

Total Exposure Band Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

Daniel Island Golf Club Daniel Island Golf Club Country Club Weddings

Beautiful draping elements! Tanis and her team are friendly, courteous and client driven. I will definitely use them again! Kindest, Erin

Just Eat This! Catering Just Eat This! Catering Wedding Caterers

Tanis was very helpful working with both the caterer and the bride for the special event. She made sure that everyone was on the same page so the event was perfect. I highly recommend her and her services for your special day.

Charleston, SC, 29483
Location of (Tanis J Events, LLC)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding