Tanglewood Lodge

Rogers, AR View map Visit website

Welcome to Tanglewood Lodge! We are so happy you found us and look forward to the opportunity to provide you a memorable experience on Beaver Lake and a place to bring your friends and family for years to come.

Tanglewood has long been a staple of the Beaver Lake community with families making it their spot to enjoy the lake since the 1970’s. In fact, there are families who have called Tanglewood home every summer for over 30 years. As one of only a handful of lodging options on the lake and specifically directly on the water, Tanglewood is a prime spot to enjoy all that Beaver Lake has to offer.

Beaver Lake boasts almost 500 miles of shoreline and over 44 square miles of water rightfully being regarded as one of the best lakes in Arkansas and a jewel of the Ozarks. The Wood’s are proud to offer a secluded and affordable retreat for people of all walks of life nestled in a quiet cove directly next to Rocky Branch Marina. Whether it is your first visit or one hundredth; we are excited for you to come and experience a “quintessential lodge of Northwest Arkansas”.

Congrats are in order for your new chapter of life! It is certainly no small feat to plan an event such as this no matter your party size. Tanglewood lodge is a location designed to handle just about anything you'd like to throw at it! Some things that we stand out with is seclusivity (it being private property), water location, room and board and lots of walking space to enjoy the forrest meeting the waters edge. The largest Marina on Beaver Lake (The Rocky Branch Marina) is a stone throw away and quite mesmerizing watching boats float in and out of the no wake zone. Our cove is like no other on the entire lake. We have not only private beach front, but it being in a cove allows us the opprotunity for swimming and other non moterized water craft options like kayaking, canoeing and paddleboarding; for you and your guests to enjoy during your stay. Speaking of room and board, we are the largest lodge on the lake with what used to be 30 rooms and is now 28 rooms with 1 bath and 2 queen beds, and 1 suite with 2 bathrooms and sleeps 8 people comfortably.On top of the lodge style rooms, we have a lakehouse on the property that is a 2 story house with an upper and lower deak and sleeps 12-15 people. The large open style kichecn is also catering friendly. We have plenty of space to accomodate and if more spaces are needed, Tanglewood Lodge works closely with lodging within a few minute radius that can handle whatever overflow of guests you may have.

Ammenities include full kitchenettes with stovetops in every room in the lodge, portable CHARCOAL grills directly outside your door, portable firepits, an 8 burner propane grill, 2 decks that overlook the marina, a 9 foot, 45,000 gallon pool (open from Labor day through Memorial day) plenty of chairs outside your door that you can move to sit by the lake, and vehicle-to-door access. Small refridgerators in every room so additional coolers you may need to bring can be refilled with bagged ice that we keep on site.

Our 3.5 acres allows us the opprotunity to find your perfect backdrop for your wedding. If you prefer your wedding facing the tree line, we have mutiple places for that, if the water backdrop is more your speed we can provide that too. Having vows on the deck overlooking the water or having vows read with your feet inches from the water itself is all up to personal preference.

the sky is the limit for however simple or elaborate you feel like having your day, and we certainly would love the chance to hear from you about the plans you have for your big day.

The biggest variable this property has is due to the lodges popularity as a destination location and water levels during the year, we are able to offer different ceremony spots on the property depending on the season. Which makes this place so unique! Winter, spring and the first half of summer the water levels are much higher than late summer and fall. The lower the water levels, the more beach and places on the beach to say "I do" there are. The higher the water levels, the more likely the grass near the water will be desired. We hope the pictures speak for the property and the water!

• Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$1500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$1500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$500

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Parking

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Lodge rooms, lakehouse and 1 venue space

Describe your venue:

Campsite/Cabin
Waterfront

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Clean Up
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Wifi

What transportation and access is available?

Parking

What months are included in your peak season?

May
June
July
August
September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January

Team

Helen Erwin
Helen Erwin
Lodge Owner

Welcome to my lodge! A little about me...I have owned this lodge along with my twin brother since 2018 and have grown a great reputation in the area, have loyal and returning guests from states around and I have been blessed by so many that come through this place by getting to know their stories and hearing from families that have been coming to this lodge for over 30 years consecutivly about how this lodge has changed over the years. My family quickly realized this lodge is more than just a place for passerbys, it is a location that family and friends use often to keep making memories on a gorgeous lake such as Beaver.

I wanted to expand that into an endevor such as this because of the many impromtu weddings that we are having here just because people would stay here for the weekend and fall in love with the water...and how can they not?! I moved here from Los Angeles whereI lived my whole life and swore I was soley a beach girl...but I have become a lake girl quicker than I thought! I recently got married myself and while my husband finds his feet here, I am working to change this lodges atmosphere as quickly as I can! Meaning awesome changes are always on the way and we are renovating not only rooms to upgrade their appearances, but also renovating event spaces. So do not be alarmed that we will be upgrading to make your wedding that much cooler! This may be a simple and old lodge, but as a proffessional photographer myself I have blueprints for this place, so if anything I hope you keep us on your radar!

My goal is to fit every need here at Tanglewood. From simple backwoods to the more elaboate gatherings. We are inclusive to all and love giving this little cove the opprotunity to see the amount of energy and life you can possibly give it.

We are family owned with my wonderful parents living on site and being available for check in, maintanance or shooting the bull whenever it suits you! Don't let them fool you... they will never tell you (so I will) but when it comes to parties my mom was the head event planner for the white house YEARS ago (so I learned from one of the best), and my good old humble dad who may look like just a groundskeeper (and a great one at that) is a 25+ year Nuclear Medical Physicist. He loves working with his hands so if you need a pipe looked at (this lodge is old... it happens) he would be happy to jump on that!

My jobs outside this lodge include me being a licensed therapist, Rolfer, International Structural Integrationist, property investor and working on my American Sign Language degree so that my being a licenced interpreter can be used in therapy.

Also my husband is a Farmers insurance agent and is the agent for this property, so super low stress if you have not thought about or didn't know where to start for wedding insurance.

Lots of information so I appriciate you taking the time and clicking over and finding me here! Please let me know how I can best help you moving forward! Chow!

Luke Erwin
Luke Erwin
Lodge Owner

Hi there,

I'm Luke Erwin and the logistical point person for the lodge. My wife and I are easy to get in touch with and want you to have fond memories here that will last a lifetime. I am the owner of the Luke Erwin Farmers Insurance agency and due to my background, I want to make sure you are protected the best you can be since having an event like this requires lots of vendors. It is my job to keep you safe on our property and if you have any questions or curious about more information please reach out.

I have had 10+ years of playing guitar and singing lead with my bands in bars and at events, with my current band of 5 years playing multiple times for events at the lodge per request of outside groups funny enough without my wife twisting my arm. We are a very lively country band who plays just about anything. With band mates who have played at the Grand Ole Opry multiple times I cannot speak highly enough of the gentleman I play with!

I am from Little Rock and have grown up a cattle racher and cattle showman and have done my glory days as a professional bull rider. Now onto the next adventure on the lake, and I hope you come along for the ride

John Wood
John Wood
Everything outdoors

I guess I'm dad (you'll hear me toss that joke around often).

I don't know this bio is up here so forgive my suprise when you know about me...I'll just laugh!

I'm around for anything you need event wise, questions on parking or things that need fixing. Just give me a hollar, I'm always on the property somewhere.

Flag me down anytime, If I'm not outside in eyesight, I am most likely in a room fixing something or in our laundry room keeping towels washed! I have a super effective white utility truck that i'm usually glued to...if you find the truck you'll probably find me.

Hope to see you around,

John

8930 Lakeshore Dr Rogers, AR, 72756
479-925-2100
479-220-9170
Location of (Tanglewood Lodge)

Tanglewood Lodge frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Tanglewood Lodge?

Tanglewood Lodge includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Parking

What are the most important characteristics of Tanglewood Lodge in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Tanglewood Lodge for wedding events is known for:
  • Campsite/Cabin
  • Waterfront

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Tanglewood Lodge for wedding events?

Tanglewood Lodge offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor
  • Scenic Views

What kind of wedding events does Tanglewood Lodge offer?

Tanglewood Lodge offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party
  • Elopements
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does Tanglewood Lodge offer for wedding events?

Tanglewood Lodge offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Clean Up