Stone Mountain, GA 30088 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 41

About Take One Events

I absolutely love planning and organizing celebrations for any occasion you can think of to celebrate. What can I say, I love a great party! I consider myself crafty and enjoy do it yourself projects. My favorite part of planning is seeing the end product when all the long hours of planning and hard work pays off and I look into the crowd and see the hosts and guests enjoying themselves while creating memories that will last a lifetime.

Our speciality is small intimate weddings,themed weddings, second weddings and remarriages.Our mission is to provide quality and personalized service to our clients and assist them in making their vision a reality. We strongly stand by our motto "bringing your vision to life...one take at a time". On your big day you only have one chance to get it right and with Take One Events, one take is all you need!

Follow Take One Events on

10 Reviews for Take One Events

Take One Events 1
Take One Events 2

Vicci · Married on 06/10/2018

From start to finish, Mrs. Gwen was amazing! I never felt overwhelmed during the planning process, and with her guidance she helped me from steering astray. She took notes on everything that I imagined and made it into a reality! Her and her team made my wedding day and reception day very memorable. My guest were even complimenting them. Thank you again Take One Events, and a special thank you to Mrs. Gwen.

Sent on 06/16/2018
    Take One Events 3
    Take One Events 4

TUCKER FLOWER SHOP · Married on 01/23/2016

WE WERE THE FLORIST FOR THIS WEDDING AND CANNOT SPEAK HIGHLY ENOUGH OF GWEN AND STAFF.
    VERY ORAGNIZED AND KEPT ALL VENDORS WORKING THE EVENT INFORMED IN A VERY TIMELY MANNER OF ALL DETAILS
    AND CHANGES AS THEY HAPPENED, PRIOR TO AND UP TO WEDDING DAY. I RARELY SEE THAT KIND OF FOLLOW UP AND FOLLOW THRU HAPPEN AND IT WAS REALLY APPRECIATED. AND BESIDES WAS JUST A REALLY NICE PERSON ! :)
    HIGHLY RECCOMEND IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A PLANNER/COORDINATOR.
    THANKS AGAIN GWEN! ROSS THORESON-DESIGN MANAGER- TUCKER FLOWER SHOP TUCKER GA.

Sent on 01/27/2016

DJ · Married on 01/23/2016

Gwen and Rita were an absolute pleasure to work with. I was traveling from Boston to Atlanta with very little understanding as to how vendors interacted with each other, and Take One Events not only executed and managed the entire event, they were the glue. They say, Southern Hospitality is one of the finest, and Take One Events made sure we were well taken care of. We were the DJs of the wedding, and because we were traveling by flight, we received texts days in advance, before we took off, when we landed, and even after we checked into our hotel. For a wedding planning team to care so much about the vendors will go to show how much they care about their clients and events. Atlanta's Gem, Take One Events!

Sent on 01/29/2016

Take One Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. It was an absolute pleasure working with you and your team.

Award

Take One Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 65.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3