West Bridgewater, MA 02379 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Tag Design

I absolutely love being creative everyday and bringing your wedding to life on paper. Your invitations are the first glimpse your guests have into your big day. If its rustic, nautical, classic, modern, or black tie, together we can make it a memorable moment for them. I primarily work with couples throughout New England and the Mid-Atlantic region. My office is located in West Bridgewater, MA. Contact me today for a free consultation!

julieryan freebird 5 51 925402 159493389939138
julieryan freebird 5 51 925402 159493389939138

9 Reviews for Tag Design

• Ally

Ally · Married on 05/02/2020

AMAZING Design Eye and Attention to Detail!

Christine is nothing short of amazing! She was so patient with me and her invite design was better than I could ever have imagined! Her attention to detail and creative mind is what makes her standout from everyone else.

Sent on 02/07/2020
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 07/19/2019

Beautiful, Professional Work!

Christine's high-quality, beautiful work immediately stood out to me when I first saw her display at a wedding expo. We decided to have her design all of our wedding stationary, and we couldn't have been happier!
    Her artistic eye and professional input were exactly what we needed. I'll admit, I am a pretty particular and picky customer, but she often knew what we wanted before we did!! She created gorgeous save-the-dates, invitations, programs, menus, a seating chart and a welcome sign for us, incorporating our custom images that my mother hand-painted. There's no way we would've been able to create this top-notch quality work ourselves on a website.

Our guests RAVED about our invitations, with many saying they were the most beautiful they'd ever seen. Not only did she help make our special day as gorgeous as can be, but she also saved us a lot of time, energy and stress and was very accommodating to our needs. We highly recommend choosing Tag Design!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Tag Design FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Letterpress
    Printing
    Shipping
    Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement?

• West Bridgewater, Massachusetts, 02379 See on map