61st & Yale, Tulsa, OK 74135 Map · Phone number

About TaDesigns

TaDesigns creates unique invitations and stationary for every and all events! We work with clients who desire completely original and truly distinctive taste. We love each design created and quality and detail is a must! Visit tadesignstulsa.com!

• Love By Paper Creations
YellowBlack
WhitneyInviteLOGO

2 Reviews for TaDesigns

Kathryn · Married on 01/10/2010

Tara at TA Designs designed my invitations from scratch based a picture I found that I liked. She was able to make suggestions to me about how to word my invitations, but also wanted my input so that the style would be totally my fiance's and mine. She also downloaded a map from our venue website and made a much prettier version of it to slip inside our envelopes. I recieved many compliments on the design. She also provided me with "day of" coordinating services. I did not hire a wedding planner so her help was greatly appreciated. She completely ran our rehearsal and coordinated with the entire wedding party and vendors on my wedding day, which went off without a hitch. She is young and fun and knows what she is talking about. I loved her!

Sent on 02/26/2010

Jessica · Married on 10/14/2006

2.2
      3.0
      0.0
      3.0
      1.5

Tara was nice and helpful. But my mom and I ended up designing the invited ourselves. Not exactly sure what we paid for. Also, even though Tara did NOT design my invitation, she displayed it as her own and has used is several times over for other couples invitations!!!!

Sent on 07/04/2008